Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot take but they are by far my favorite secondary arc characters. Way better than Pudding, Rebecca, Kyros, Franky Family (without Franky), Paulie etc.

There's just....too many of them, and it's apparent when Denjiro is missing for 40 chapters or Ashura gets removed from the raid as a casualty earlier on (though likely alive)
what about wyper

Hot take but they are by far my favorite secondary arc characters. Way better than Pudding, Rebecca, Kyros, Franky Family (without Franky), Paulie etc.

There's just....too many of them, and it's apparent when Denjiro is missing for 40 chapters or Ashura gets removed from the raid as a casualty earlier on (though likely alive)
nah Alabasta, Skypeia, Water 7, Fisherman Island and Dressrosa they were all better

I guess Oda isn‘t concentrating to the Manga because he does 1828392 other stuff meanwhile like movie, card game, live action, magazine blablabla.

Dude concentrate to the manga and end Wano Kuni Arc 🤦🏻‍♂️

Scabbards best moment was when they fought Kaido. Inu's best moment would have continued if we got a half decent fight with Jaxk which didn't happen.

Why create 9 mid characters, do 4-5 from that group and get over it, they are just side characters at the end of the day, you don't have the balls to kill them off either.

Scabbards best moment was when they fought Kaido. Inu's best moment would have continued if we got a half decent fight with Jaxk which didn't happen.

Why create 9 mid characters, do 4-5 from that group and get over it, they are just side characters at the end of the day, you don't have the balls to kill them off either.
Yep. The fact they're still playing such an important part of the raid compared to some of the other Straw Hats is hilarious to me. They're deadarse taking up screen time from other main characters

And whats about Law‘s Crew members? Did we saw them fighting in Wano Kuni??

Mugiwara‘s were like 3 arcs with Law and we didn‘t saw one member of Law‘s Crew helping/fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.