Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he basically said he doesn't see the SJ logo there so it's okay
Yeah but that doesn't mean he posted it....he's just looking at the pic and it doesn't. However, @Lance_Dragonite pointed out that it's still missing the One Piece Logo and editor marks, so clearly it's pulled from digital scans.

My question is, how do we know it's Jmena and why is he being accused for giving his own context on leaked spoilers from BDA?

Like maybe he did, who am i to say, but I'm just not seeing it based on his last post lol

Yeah but that doesn't mean he posted it....he's just looking at the pic and it doesn't. However, @Lance_Dragonite pointed out that it's still missing the One Piece Logo and editor marks, so clearly it's pulled from digital scans.

My question is, how do we know it's Jmena and why is he being accused for giving his own context on leaked spoilers from BDA?

Like maybe he did, who am i to say, but I'm just not seeing it based on his last post lol
i am not sure if he is but he's not really defending himself well here.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate

Some deletion of posts happened

Status
Not open for further replies.