• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 years busting his ass on figuring how to use his fruit
expanding its limits with the gears
mastering them during the timeskip and developing a new one
making variants for that new one and even expanding its limits
How the fuck is him awakening not earned?
Him being able to create a Punch the size of an Island definitely feels earned. Turning to a giant as well lol

By the narrative I can't see this fight going beyond this last attack from Luffy. He will defeat Kaido and then go back to his nearly dying state. Kaido's defeat right now is fundamental given all the set up displayed.

Luffy: I'm going to end it all!!
And Onigashima needs to get out of the way!!
Yamato: he's going to punch through Onigashima!!
Momo: Stop it Luffy!!
Luffy: Momo! I trust you!

Momo: what?!!

Momonosuke is moving the island away from the punch, it's obvious.
This is the end I guess

Momo moves onigashima away quickly
While Luffy punches Kaido down to wano mainland

Can we talk how Luffy covered a entire island size punch with Hardening/CoA? That is actually a insane CoA feat which we only know by Bullet,Luffy can legit cover a entire island with hardening at this point.
Let alone his adv CoC and the sparks who also cover the entire island, this attack could get a massive feat in next chapter, probably the best one in OP so far.
Plus it takes a lot of stamina to cover your whole body with koka
Now imagine covering an island level hand with koka and adcoc

Luffy is broken

This looks like Luffy's last attack. Next chapter could be the end of Luffy vs Kaido.
idk it def is a lot of haki for him to push out all at once, and looks like the same thing as his king kong gun was supposed to be last time. so if kaido isn't down yet. we get a city fight. with him awakening and then we get

Yo these panels wtffff

This chapter is full of amazing spreads as Redon would say

The fight is probably ending in a chapter or 2 or it’s moving from Onigashima to the Flower Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.