Who is the strongest character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? you expect him to list every character that is strong without a devil fruit in the middle of the fight to prove a point?

He already showed he has PTSD from Oden and puts Shanks alongside the "people that can fight me" group.

It's that not enough?
Shanks is the most recent confrontation aa well as the only one still alive, and yey he got no mention evem though some people belive he is above Kaido and actually intimidated him during Marineford

But with blackbeard i always get the statement what whitebeard made in marineford in my head:
"Your cockynes and your self overstimate were allways your biggest problems"
Or something along those lines were WB words.
And this is true and will bi at the end BB downfall .
I mean he almost died in impeldown because he underestimated magellan :suresure:
Kinda can't take those words seriously because he died 5 minutes later.

Everyone who’s chosen one path to follow believes they’ve chosen the right one.

Crocodile thought Pluton would let him rule the world
Moriah thought Oars would allow him to defeat Kaido
Big Mom thought it was Germas Technology

Kaido just chose Haki. Blackbeard has chosen devil fruits. What makes him wrong?
Path to follow thats intresting :shocking:
Crocodile thought Pluton was the "tool" to be the King.
Moriah thought with the power of someone else he would be the king.
Big mom thought the giants or germa were her way to be the king.

And Kaido choose Haki his own strenght to build itt up and become eventually the King .
He reliaed on his own strenght in my opinion more than others

Crocodile,Moriah,Big Mom all reliaed on others to reach their goals and Kaido built himself up over the last years on wano ,and no he didn't needed the smiles in my opinions because they are not the strongest more like animalisic fodder.

Path to follow thats intresting :shocking:
Crocodile thought Pluton was the "tool" to be the King.
Moriah thought with the power of someone else he would be the king.
Big mom thought the giants or germa were her way to be the king.

And Kaido choose Haki his own strenght to build itt up and become eventually the King .
He reliaed on his own strenght in my opinion more than others

Crocodile,Moriah,Big Mom all reliaed on others to reach their goals and Kaido built himself up over the last years on wano ,and no he didn't needed the smiles in my opinions because they are not the strongest more like animalisic fodder.
That’s the thing big mom relied on her homies, while Kaido relied on personal power.

However, let’s look at the other side of the table, the WG seemingly chose to rely on Technology and Powerful Devil Fruits as their main form of power.

Haki is fine, but it’s not the ultimate weapon. We got proof of that earlier with Robin and franky both beating haki users in combat

It's copium after he realised he didn't have the most broken zoan fruit and structuring his whole crew around zoans was a dumb strategy.
Kaido copeing :doffytroll:
But for real why do we know many top tiers without a fruit and going strong ?
Shanks,Rayleigh,Roger,Garp.
Luffy without his fruit on his first fight on wano against Kaido would gave us a dead Luffy .
Why do this guys come this far without a devilfruit i think there is something else to haki we did not get jet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.