• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 67 35.3%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
As always, Oda's chapter was once again packed to the brim with a ton of content, however, the very best of the chapter came at the end, when Luffy used what appears to be his ultimate Gear 5 technique. By using the rubbery power of the Nika fruit, Luffy created a fist the size of Onigashima itself and coated it with high-level Armament and Conqueror's Haki. Planning to end things in a single hit, Luffy ordered Momonosuke to move Onigashima out of his way so Kaido could be dealt with once and for all. Of course, whether this will be possible to pull off or not remains to be seen. For now, Luffy seems to have readied his final attack as the chapter closed on an incredible cliffhanger. It is now Momonosuke's time to shine and move Onigashima out of Luffy's way so that Kaido can finally be taken out.

I thought we were on schedule this week? I understand Oda needs time but I'm so sick of all of these breaks and delays. It almost feels like I should stop reading for 6 months just so that I can binge read 6 months worth of chapters and enjoy the experience. This week to week stuff isn't cutting it for me anymore. I was really looking forward to a chapter today.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I thought we were on schedule this week? I understand Oda needs time but I'm so sick of all of these breaks and delays. It almost feels like I should stop reading for 6 months just so that I can binge read 6 months worth of chapters and enjoy the experience. This week to week stuff isn't cutting it for me anymore. I was really looking forward to a chapter today.
It’s Golden Week in Japan so there’s a WSJ break

Apparently we were not :josad: Because of the WSJ break but I thought we might still get the spoilers most likely as in the past

It’s a holiday in Japan