• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters
As if doffy and Kata weren't weakened
Stop writing dumb comparison titles
Lol you have to be a super clown to compare how weak Kaido is in comparison loffy or lattakuri lol :suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

He uses risitas emotes in an excessive way. It means he doesn't believe his own words.

Just a regular troll who has no clue.
Like you have any better :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

People are so stuck on the fact that Kaidou has been described as the strongest creature in the world that they lose sight of the very obvious truth that Kaidou clearly is not even close to being the strongest being in the series. This is a shonen manga. Things are going to escalate dramatically in the actual endgame. People are going to surpass Roger. Powers from the void century are going to awaken. Someone is probably gonna fight Pluton.
Braindead take ; Kaido is already very close to roger in terms of portrayal see 1001 and has godlike feats. Imu and BB are going to be exception and can be >> Roger

Sounds like roofie needs his magical reincarnation fruit to help surpass a fruitless Roger. Levels to this shit
You're still too blind to see that Roger was a reincanation of Joyboy while Luffy is a reincarnarion of Roger.

Joyboys soul 800 years ago> reincarnates into roger- riencarnate into Luffy.

Roger never got the Gomu Gomu no mi to his power was incomplete.

That is why Joyboy has returned in the form of luffy. Luffy has the soul+ powers( Nika fruit)

You're still too blind to see that Roger was a reincanation of Joyboy while Luffy is a reincarnarion of Roger.

Joyboys soul 800 years ago> reincarnates into roger- riencarnate into Luffy.

Roger never got the Gomu Gomu no mi to his power was incomplete.

That is why Joyboy has returned in the form of luffy. Luffy has the soul+ powers( Nika fruit)
Not reading any of that, cope son

"Reveal" might have been the wrong word.
Fact is, it's the WG who hand out those titles and they do so according to who poses the greatest threat to their rule, not who is the most "evil" criminal.
The WG handed all the existing titles? 🤔 where did you get that info from?

Braindead take ; Kaido is already very close to roger in terms of portrayal see 1001 and has godlike feats. Imu and BB are going to be exception and can be >> Roger
Look, I'm not someone that really gets into power scaling, so I'm not going to debate Roger vs. Kaidou based on the two times we've seen Roger swing a sword. I'm just saying this is how I expect the story to flow. Imu could be god tier or he could be Spandam tier, but whatever the final battle is it's going to make Luffy vs Kaidou look cute in comparison. People are going to be fighting side by side with ancient weapons. The WG might reveal some kind of secret super weapons. The mysterious entities living in the Florian triangle might show up. Whoever the lurking legend is will probably be terrifying. We'll find out about whoeever opposed Joyboy. We're probably gonna find out the source of devil fruits.

Clearly you're a big fan of Kaidou so that doesn't sound appealing to you, but don't be surprised if by the time this is over Kaidou is pushed cleanly out of the top 5.

Thats why Roger was a failure,him Doesnt has the DF to save the world to defeat the dictator(WG).

Luffy has the DF and will have the Haki same as Roger.
ikr, people are forgetting Luffy will going to surpass Roger, he will be both strongest DF and HAki user on the verse,:steef:
i also think Roger wants to acquire Joyboy power, but because of is limited time he didn't make it. :kayneshrug:

Look, I'm not someone that really gets into power scaling, so I'm not going to debate Roger vs. Kaidou based on the two times we've seen Roger swing a sword. I'm just saying this is how I expect the story to flow. Imu could be god tier or he could be Spandam tier, but whatever the final battle is it's going to make Luffy vs Kaidou look cute in comparison. People are going to be fighting side by side with ancient weapons. The WG might reveal some kind of secret super weapons. The mysterious entities living in the Florian triangle might show up. Whoever the lurking legend is will probably be terrifying. We'll find out about whoeever opposed Joyboy. We're probably gonna find out the source of devil fruits.

Clearly you're a big fan of Kaidou so that doesn't sound appealing to you, but don't be surprised if by the time this is over Kaidou is pushed cleanly out of the top 5.
Imu and BB are going to be monsters no doubt but admirals are trash ; also I never had kaido in top 5 also

People quick to throw shades at luffy, but forget Kaido's words also took hit with those overrated Swordsmen who wants to

compensate their Weakness of haki, to overpowered weapons like high grade swords, Black blades, roger also didn't have those things:suresure:

according to Kaido Haki Rules, I would't think luffy has weak haki, but i know someone who has weak COC that he needed magical swords to buff his COC :josad:

ikr, people are forgetting Luffy will going to surpass Roger, he will be both strongest DF and HAki user on the verse,:steef:
i also think Roger wants to acquire Joyboy power, but because of is limited time he didn't make it. :kayneshrug:
Yep, and him knew it that wasn't in the right time.

Joy boy said about the DFs,800 years ago and about His fruit, that's why Roger said him couldnt anything since him doesn't has the fruit.

People quick to throw shades at luffy, but forget Kaido's words also took hit with those overrated Swordsmen who wants to

compensate their Weakness of haki, to overpowered weapons like high grade swords, Black blades, roger also didn't have those things:suresure:

according to Kaido Haki Rules, I would't think luffy has weak haki, but i know someone who has weak COC that he needed magical swords to buff his COC :josad:
Just say you care more about shitting on zoro then having a real argument it is okay