• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 40 21.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Votes: 14 7.4%

• Total voters

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I dont understand why people are saying that Kaido is destroying Luffy still? Most of the attacks are not having much of an effect, he's taking silly cartoony damage and getting bumps on the head but its not really doing anything

B

Ballel

My biased fanboy wish:

Momo holds onigashima first, everyone is celebrating him, he is happy he managed to do. Kid hears his inner voice becoming more silent and jumps into the hole in Onigashima.

A few moments later, Momo faints, it was to much. The island is falling again, everyone panicked, until it suddenly stops.

Kid stands on the ground of wano, arms in the air like genkidama. He is bleeding out of his wounds, eyes, nose, mouth… and says:
„Law, get them out of the island, I can’t do this for long…“
Kidd fanboy copium:kobeha::luffylaugh::lawsigh::zosmug:

The opening scene just confirms that Momo IS NOT gonna end up ruling the country at the end of Wano. Oda is constantly reiterating that people are forcing WAY too much on him despite the fact that he’s just a kid. Oda’s not gonna just have Momo responsible for an entire country after constantly showing us the burden Momo is suffering under. His story seems to be saying that Momo needs the space to BE a kid. IMO he needs to be on the strawhats ship where he’s free of these burdens.

This Man Kaido said, Haki Over Everything.

I love that he confirmed that Roger was just some random Gigachad. Someone on Reddit also pointed how all the former Rocks Pirates all talked about Roger right before they were defeated. Shiki(in the movie) Big Mom against Kid & Law, Whitebeard at Marineford, and now Kaido.

The final panel for me confirms to things. First: Luffy is definitely gonna lose. Oda said that Luffy wasn’t just going to win with a powerful punch. But then he deliberately makes Luffy attempt to use a super powerful punch. This sets up Luffy to lose.
Second: Oda is confirming that Luffy can actually get that huge if he really wanted. Which means we might get to see it.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The opening scene just confirms that Momo IS NOT gonna end up ruling the country at the end of Wano. Oda is constantly reiterating that people are forcing WAY too much on him despite the fact that he’s just a kid. Oda’s not gonna just have Momo responsible for an entire country after constantly showing us the burden Momo is suffering under. His story seems to be saying that Momo needs the space to BE a kid. IMO he needs to be on the strawhats ship where he’s free of these burdens.

This Man Kaido said, Haki Over Everything.

I love that he confirmed that Roger was just some random Gigachad. Someone on Reddit also pointed how all the former Rocks Pirates all talked about Roger right before they were defeated. Shiki(in the movie) Big Mom against Kid & Law, Whitebeard at Marineford, and now Kaido.

The final panel for me confirms to things. First: Luffy is definitely gonna lose. Oda said that Luffy wasn’t just going to win with a powerful punch. But then he deliberately makes Luffy attempt to use a super powerful punch. This sets up Luffy to lose.
Second: Oda is confirming that Luffy can actually get that huge if he really wanted. Which means we might get to see it.
You are morj and I claim my $10