Rate

• Total voters
It's good to see Cracker again even if it's in a cover story, him being bandaged up still is hilarious

Kaido using his " fire dragon form" is absolutely massive and looks dope as hell. His real body seems to be inside the flame dragon like a Susano, the dude is a straight up monster

Denjiro finally reappears after a year and cuts Orochi's head off it's about damn time (but I got this weird feeling Orochi will come back somehow since Ama No Habakiri wasn't used)

Luffy's new attack "Bajrang Gun" the notation stands for monkey god, and because Bajrang is another name for Hanuman, the Hindu monkey god..
(I am happy to see Oda add Hindu mythology to his story)
(Luffy has some of the dopest attack names for sure hands down)

Don't underestimate Luffy's ability to fuck people up without killing them

:goyea:
i respect it lol ,but my thing is how can anyone read this chapter and think anything else but kaido must die he doesn't deserve to leave and come back in the story later,he doesn't deserve to be trapped for a eternity somewhere he deserves death for all the badness he/orochi caused .In this chapter we literally had a dead skull on the ground,a noose, a mom and child seemingly heading to that noose and then showing the noose again with blood drippings indicating she killed herself and more than likely the baby ...that ain't right.

I like how we have a "old man taught me how to not touch" flashback, when the Adv CoC BS was all about not making contact as well.
Redundancy at its finest.
:suresure:
But he first learned how to do that through Adv. Arnament so it makes sense he thinks back to that. Plus I don't think Adv CoC automatically translates to not touching, Kaido can still use it on his weapon / bugua with contact