Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

“Rocks” hint? I think that hint was up for interpretation lol. I didn’t think about “rocks”, but a prisoner. It just depends on what people wanna focus on…beard, uniform, pick, shackles, rocks, prisoner, mining… you get the point.
Wano people starting to work again.

“Rocks” hint? I think that hint was up for interpretation lol. I didn’t think about “rocks”, but a prisoner. It just depends on what people wanna focus on…beard, uniform, pick, shackles, rocks, prisoner, mining… you get the point.
Well the gif does appear if you type in Rocks on the page where he got his gif from. Then again it also appears if you type in prisoner or shackles.
I believe in rocks though:risitasad:

J

Joy D. MADS

Well the gif does appear if you type in Rocks on the page where he got his gif from. Then again it also appears if you type in prisoner or shackles.
I believe in rocks though:risitasad:
1%.

Also, I think someone here confirmed already that the only flashback (small one) it's about Momonosuke.

So, more motivational shiet to be able to move Onigashima for Luffy to beat Kaido finally.
Post automatically merged:

He was quite strong, I got more beating
And he fought like a wild animal, but still that satisfaction of punch on his mouth and his glass breaking:steef:
Fuck his sister instead.

J

Joy D. MADS

It's been said this chapter has 3 ways:

- Luffy vs Kaido/Denjiro chopping Orochi's head
- Candles flying
- Onigashima being moved

Who confirmed it? Don't remember seeing that.
I think it was here.

Breves Spoilers, gracias a PewPiece.

- En la portada, los intrusos eran Ichiji y Reiju.
- Pequeño flashback.
- Momonosuke intenta crear las nubes de llamas.
- Denjiro corta la cabeza de Orochi.

Cogedlos con pinzas, alguna cosa es muy vaga o no está bien explicada. Pero como estos idiotas siguen insistiendo en hacer las cosas pronto y mal...

Are you a psychic because that was accurate ag
I can just tell by how people act
Lashing out at mods and spoiler providers….it’s as if they had pent up anger all these years from being bullied and never got the help they needed to stand up for themselves

Cause let’s face it, none of the ones crying would act so childish irl

I was a quiet kid in class but if anyone provoke me, I started fighting and sometimes I was the one taking the beating
“You win some, You lose some, but you live to fight another day”

If I didn’t have 2 elder brothers to teach me to toughen up, I would’ve been worse off myself

But luckily one of my older bros is my twin so that helped out a lot more

Breves Spoilers, gracias a PewPiece.

- En la portada, los intrusos eran Ichiji y Reiju.
- Pequeño flashback.
- Momonosuke intenta crear las nubes de llamas.
- Denjiro corta la cabeza de Orochi.

Cogedlos con pinzas, alguna cosa es muy vaga o no está bien explicada. Pero como estos idiotas siguen insistiendo en hacer las cosas pronto y mal...
I don't understand japanese, but I think it has to be a Kaido flashback because the deer represents Kaido as a baby, and his favorite food used to be crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.