Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know the spoiler says that Luffy and Kaido clash after the island gets moved. Does that mean the clash is still that same last punch we saw on 1047? Or Kaido already tanked that?

those Advcoc coating spoilers
Rooftop level is getting Clowned on this episode, :suresure: Zoro getting paired with killer, :josad:
while the 3 Captain who's going to beat a yonko in the future are doing their seperate thing.:cheers:
3 Captain fodders and Killer and 2 Yonko clowns about to Get their pants wet after 2 episodes :kobeha:

I am going with the assumption that Orochi is dead.
If someone was reliant on an "Enma" parallel forcing Kaido to die, then they would now have an Orochi-getting-behead parallel.
And its all made up parallels by the fanbase lol. Don't know what else to tell you guys.

Believe in what you want
Post automatically merged:

So I know the spoiler says that Luffy and Kaido clash after the island gets moved. Does that mean the clash is still that same last punch we saw on 1047? Or Kaido already tanked that?
Tbh it sounds like it's the same punch/clash, but we'll see, especially if much of the chapter is about Momo moving Onigashima and Orochi/Denjiro.

My guess is the chapter will at least show off their attacks (assuming Kaido is also attacking since its a "clash") and them actually colliding.

wtf with the animation lmfao
and why Lanji fodder in next episode? okama ruined rooftop Hype fuck these toei lanjitards
toei arent even lanjitard fool, they are more zorotard than lanjitard :milaugh:
those Advcoc coating spoilers

3 Captain fodders and Killer and 2 Yonko clowns about to Get their pants wet after 2 episodes :kobeha:
the real fodder about to get all of his bones shattered like a glass :suresure::suresure::suresure:

I really hope that small flashback the spoilers mention is a Kaido flashback. It would fit with Lance's hint about Rocks, and it would be a nice teaser for what's to come.
I think it is more likely that we just see Momo arriving at the present though.:catcry:

J

Joy D. MADS

I really hope that small flashback the spoilers mention is a Kaido flashback. It would fit with Lance's hint about Rocks, and it would be a nice teaser for what's to come.
I think it is more likely that we just see Momo arriving at the present though.:catcry:
Momo pretty much confirmed.

C

Cruxroux

I’m convinced some of if not most people here were the quiet kid in their class that just let people punk them…..
Are you a psychic because that was accurate ag
Post automatically merged:

Deer=Denjiro (cheesez it's his favourite meal)
"Rocks" hint= people from Wano returning to their routine?

I doubt we get anything about Rocks this chapter, but matye next one if Orochi goes out this chapter.
What routine have rocks in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.