Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 863

That sounds pretty final to me. He pulls the flames from his clouds, it kills the idea that a full awakening imo, because he's using that power here to become superheated.

That isn't to say 1049 can't include the Acala move. There might be more attacks in this final clash and we just don't know yet.
Oda has been very consistent ever since Doflamingo about when a User uses their Awakening.
I don't believe he would clearly state & show Doflamingo's, Katakuri's, Law's, Kid's & Luffy's awakening but then beat around the bush when it comes to Kaido.

I wouldn't be surprised if the flame clouds are a part of the awaking since momo hasn't even created his yet
But he might to keep the island up
Idk awakings are harder now to distinguish because of the uniqueness of luffys

Oda has been very consistent ever since Doflamingo about when a User uses their Awakening.
I don't believe he would clearly state & show Doflamingo's, Katakuri's, Law's, Kid's & Luffy's awakening but then beat around the bush when it comes to Kaido.
Eh, this also sounds extremely climactic with flashbacks leading to a final attack. Him not using awakening directly for sure is a counter argument. But BM didn't use it "directly" either, when her opponents did.

Status
Not open for further replies.