Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the son of Ravana or Son of son of ravana. Don't remember his name. And he also took down a sea serpent sort of Monster while crossing the sea between Lanka and india
Oh yeah one of the sons
I know Ravanas brother Kumbhakarna was defeated by Lakshmana

And Indrajeet ravanas most famous son NEVER lost a fair battle in his life

And Ravana himself is an ashura and no version of Hindu mythology portrays Ravana as an insect to Ashura lol

And Enma, Yama the King of Hell has High of a spot in Hindh Mythology as Hanuman himself

Idk where these white washed coconut fucks come in bullshitting about Hindu mythology acting like they know something

Nice to see more parallel between Zoro and Kaido.

Zoro destroyed (cut) one giant horn with his flying dragon blaze attack. While Kaido destroyed the other giant horn in his fire flame dragon mode technique.
:funky:

Something I noticed I don't know if other people have is we haven't seen an upgraded version of Zoro's flying dragon blaze. Every other pre-time skip attack we have seen Post Time skip has been upgrade version of the attack. Add haki to an attack doesn't automatically upgrade it. It feel like Oda is saving the upgrade version for a special occasion or certain opponent.

I can see Oda calling it great flying dragon blaze or flying dragon hell blaze.

Kaido's awakening great flame fire dragon vs Zoro's KoH Dragon Style great flying dragon blaze or flying dragon hell blaze.
:steef:

C

Cruxroux

Oh yeah one of the sons
I know Ravanas brother Kumbhakarna was defeated by Lakshmana

And Indrajeet ravanas most famous son NEVER lost a fair battle in his life

And Ravana himself is an ashura and no version of Hindu mythology portrays Ravana as an insect to Ashura lol

And Enma, Yama the King of Hell has High of a spot in Hindh Mythology as Hanuman himself

Idk where these white washed coconut fucks come in bullshitting about Hindu mythology acting like they know something
Dude I'm not against you..... I just stated which all ashuras he defeated. They weren't much important but were considerable according to ramayana storyline.

C

Cruxroux

Nice to see more parallel between Zoro and Kaido.

Zoro destroyed (cut) one giant horn with his flying dragon blaze attack. While Kaido destroyed the other giant horn in his fire flame dragon mode technique.
:funky:

Something I noticed I don't know if other people have is we haven't seen an upgraded version of Zoro's flying dragon blaze. Every other pre-time skip attack we have seen Post Time skip has been upgrade version of the attack. Add haki to an attack doesn't automatically upgrade it. It feel like Oda is saving the upgrade version for a special occasion or certain opponent.

I can see Oda calling it great flying dragon blaze or flying dragon hell blaze.

Kaido's awakening great flame fire dragon vs Zoro's KoH Dragon Style great flying dragon blaze or flying dragon hell blaze.
:steef:
I just said it in the precious threads
Zoro Attack That took down first horn : Flying Dragin Blaze

Kaido Attack that melted the second horn : turns into Flame Dragon

Zoro Final Attack to take Down king : Flying Dragon : Hell Blaze ( Adv Coc )

Kaido Attack to Take on luffy punch : Ascending Dragon : 8 Trigram Flames.

Zoro : *Grim reaper Plot*

Kaido : * Final Attack*

:funky::funky::myman:

Luffy will surpass Kaido in this last confrontation and will defeat him, if we will have a flashback of Kaido is another story...

This fire dragon form is probably his most powerful attack from his Devil Fruit and this Hakke attack should be the strongest in relation to his Haki, Luffy will overcome both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.