Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I used to have Denjiro as one of my top 5 favorite Scabbards, he went from being one of the most interesting Scabbards to the most disappointing Scabbard.:josad:
Yes. Denjiro is the worst scabbard. He is the worst because he was among the most promising or the one. He could have been amazing but he didn’t do anything in the end.

Kawamatsu is the most boring and useless but Denjiro is the worst for the failed promise

C

Cruxroux

Yes. Denjiro is the worst scabbard. He is the worst because he was among the most promising or the one. He could have been amazing but he didn’t do anything in the end.

Kawamatsu is the most boring and useless but Denjiro is the worst for the failed promise
The way kawamatsu was introduced I thought mf was some big shot.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
How many time of my life I did waste for Orochu spoilers?
F*ck you, Oda.
Post automatically merged:

How many time of my life I did waste for Orochu spoilers?
F*ck you, Oda.

But do kaido even need fire form in the first place against akainu... logia users are too focused on their fruit powers rather than Haki. I mean they know very well but still relies on logia fruit more. Kaido won't be needing anything more than Adv con against akainu
That's why I was clear in my post, that it's this form of Akainu that is useless, I didn't say that Kaido is useless or that he loses to Akainu. It seems that interpretation is out of reach for some... Every fire technique is useless against Akainu, no matter who it is.

Everyone and their momma can use fire in one piece. And now we have orochi on fire king made magma dragon and now Kaido is on fire. Judging by what happened to the other 2 Kaido bout to lose. But seriously oda this shit getting old. Ready to be out of this arc to en honest.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

But do kaido even need fire form in the first place against akainu... logia users are too focused on their fruit powers rather than Haki. I mean they know very well but still relies on logia fruit more. Kaido won't be needing anything more than Adv con against akainu
Admirals are nuclear weapon!! Throw them somewhere and see the chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.