Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
How the fuck did Oda not make a Samurai character for Zoro to fight in fucking Wano. Nah Greenbull Zoro better be a thing cause this shit fucking sucks
Yeah Zoro not fighting an Wano samurai with an opposite philosophy or something like that is a shame

Zoro vs King had cool choreography but 0 meaning, 0 thoughts behind it.

Its Zoro arc and THE samurai / sword arc and Zoro didn’t have any personal development, real sword fights etc. It’s nonsense.
Zoro grew stronger cool for him but I didn’t remember that arc as Zoro arc at all.

Wtf is "trash level" CoC? CoC is CoC. You either use it or you don't
The CoC Luffy used in 1010 was more advanced than Zoro's, and even then Kaido called its use "crude and clumsy". Don't act as if there aren't levels to the usage. King of Hell is a much more powerful and refined Version of CoC then what he used on the roof top. Especially since he used it with his skeleton shattered, with Law himself wondering how Zoro even manages to still go on.

Yeah Zoro not fighting an Wano samurai with an opposite philosophy or something like that is a shame

Its Zoro arc and THE samurai / sword arc and Zoro didn’t have any personal development, real sword fights etc. It’s nonsense.
Zoro grew stronger cool for him but I didn’t remember that arc as Zoro arc at all.
I want to see Act 4 and someone else coming to Wano preferably Greenbull/Marines so Zoro can lead the Samurai to defend their country against them. Their have been so many hints this arc about Zoro as a leader and the Samurai even in the last few chapters are so obviously crying out for one. I’d really like to see it tbh

Zoro defending the borders of Wano with the Samurai whilst the borders are being opened would have some awesome parallels and imagery

Lol Denjiro was soooooo bad in this raid. The guy was sidelined as hell, didn’t do anything, and only act « cool » in the end killing Orochi without any build up or anything.

its sooo bad
Yeah at the end the hiyori Orochi scene was pointless why to bring hiyori if he is the one to kill Orochi

Let be real here King vs Zoro was bad fight

Lol Denjiro was soooooo bad in this raid. The guy was sidelined as hell, didn’t do anything, and only act « cool » in the end killing Orochi without any build up or anything.

its sooo bad
I used to have Denjiro as one of my top 5 favorite Scabbards, he went from being one of the most interesting Scabbards to the most disappointing Scabbard.:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.