Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i reread the fight. You guys are saying Hiryu Kaen makes the other user to burn. It has a high possibility.

Its a shame that we didnt get to see that attack hitting someone again but lets not wank that flame to moon. I doubt Oda even think about it that much.

Pero rival Marco :gokulaugh:
Must be the funniest joke i heard today. This even passed what Sanjikun said about Doffy vs BM.

Marco isnt below Kata. Its such a comedy that you say Marco's haki sucks while Kata couldnt even defeat Luffy after that many punches.

Oda didnt put BB in the same category as Kata but he did put BB in the same category as Kata's captain.
There is no stalemate BB beats Kata.
Damn the Marco slander :phoenixmarco:
Omoshiroi

B

Ballel

?
When I say "solo", you know I mean without his mentor?
Zuko only managed to get better perspective of his own self, once he separated himself from for a while.
And Zuko's help against Ozai was purely teaching Aang firebending. He never fought Ozai alongside Aang. He went for Azula, and he lost because Azula cheated trying to attack Katara.
No "Zuko + Aang vs Ozai".
Zoro and Zuko both have a scar on their eye.

Ok i reread the fight. You guys are saying Hiryu Kaen makes the other user to burn. It has a high possibility.

Its a shame that we didnt get to see that attack hitting someone again but lets not wank that flame to moon. I doubt Oda even think about it that much.

Pero rival Marco :gokulaugh:
Must be the funniest joke i heard today. This even passed what Sanjikun said about Doffy vs BM.

Marco isnt below Kata. Its such a comedy that you say Marco's haki sucks while Kata couldnt even defeat Luffy after that many punches.

Oda didnt put BB in the same category as Kata but he did put BB in the same category as Kata's captain.
There is no stalemate BB beats Kata.
Mister Perorin got his Candy Wall cut by a mere Fodder Amande.

Got his arms take away by explosion.

Almost defeated by only 2 sulong minks.

A guy who possibly defeated Joy Boy is weaker than Akainu, that's cope.
1. Where did Kaido defeat Joyboy? As far as I can tell, the fight is still ongoing.

2. Akainu hasn't done anything yet in the series in regards to fighting Luffy

Akainu will likely be a future relevant threat after Kaido. I don't get why this is a problem. This Admiral/Yonko shit had got you all clouded hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.