Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda just copy pasting for last three chapters. It is just Kaidou changed forms in these three panels. Both are giving same fucking poses for last 3chapters. Oda should atleast change the angle of poses. :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I'm biased since I root for Zoro but trust me Zoro cutting off Kaido's head will be 100x better than watching Luffy doing well nothing for chapters and chapters.

Oda really made me hate brawlers fight. Brawling in One Piece is genuinely only punching and punching and punching and punching until the reader is tired of this shit.
What Zoro does other than cutting cutting and cutting. Yes, it is same. Swordsmen fights are far worse than brawling in one piece. Cool poses and move over the opponent. Done. Nothing else.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What Zoro does other than cutting cutting and cutting. Yes, it is same. Swordsmen fights are far worse than brawling in one piece. Cool poses and move over the opponent. Done. Nothing else.
Brawlers fights in OP are boring. Swordsmen at least make the fights have some tension.

Goofy didn't push Kaido over the edge with all his bullshit power-ups. Fucking Sanji had a more impressive ending than Luffy tries for countless chapters.

Fake tension, pointless stalling, and cliffhangers. There is literally no end in sight to this fight.

Like everyone has already pointed out, Oda is repeating the same stuff a lot lately like how many times we will see Orochi dying or getting the same cliff hanger with Luffy having the same posture and kaido with the same face looking at the attack
I wonder if Oda is unaware he’s repeating himself miserably
He wont reread his chapters again and again. Hence same shit. Looks like he hit with dementia. And or maybe he is obsessed with stall piece. Remember how pre chapters went before chapter 1000?

Brawlers fights in OP are boring. Swordsmen at least make the fights have some tension.

Goofy didn't push Kaido over the edge with all his bullshit power-ups. Fucking Sanji had a more impressive ending than Luffy tries for countless chapters.

Fake tension, pointless stalling, and cliffhangers. There is literally no end in sight to this fight.
Zoro fights in a nutshell:

Zoro: “I can’t cut him”

*proceeds to get his shit kicked in until a flashback pops up, gifting him a new power up*

Zoro: “I can now cut him!”

*Zoro proceeds to 1 shot, the end…*

Seth: “oH m4H gawD YAsSsS ZaDdY G0da P3aK wRiTtInG”

Rinse and repeat and somehow that shit isn’t boring to you

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro fights in a nutshell:

Zoro: “I can’t cut him”

*proceeds to get his shit kicked in until a flashback pops up, gifting him a new power up*

Zoro: “I can now cut him!”

*Zoro proceeds to 1 shot, the end…*

Seth: “oH m4H gawD YAsSsS ZaDdY G0da P3aK wRiTtInG”

Rinse and repeat and somehow that shit isn’t boring to you
Zoro can scar you for life, cut off your limbs, kill you.

Luffy: Punches you to the ground. Wowie. Tension.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tension. Funny. Any tension is fake tension because you know protagonist will win the fight. Did you seriously believe that Zoro was going to lose against King? Only Luffy genuinely lost against Kaidou. If not believing protagonist will win is the definition of tension then this fight has lot of so called tension. Oh at the end protagonist wins, the everything is fake or cheap tension. At the end of the day, there was no tension in any swordsman fight, lol except for maybe in early one piece.

Goofy didn't push over the edge and yet we are seeing Kaidou giving all and seriously fighting, changing forms, using FS, magma that can melt etc. Like Kaidou right now is infinitely more competent than he was in rooftop or even against Yamato. How can you say with straight face that Luffy didn't push Kaidou to that point?

Yeah, one thing I agree is that stall piece is rampant for last 3 chapters with same cliffhangers. Fucking Oda and his wano characters fetish.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tension. Funny. Any tension is fake tension because you know protagonist will win the fight. Did you seriously believe that Zoro was going to lose against King?
He can always lose so he will have to bounce back later.

You even agree that Oda literally stalls with the same cliffhangers. I don't see your point.

You seriously want Kaido fight to end just after punching him into the ground and Kaido getting dunno into jail, face turn or what?

ZKK won't take from Luffy.

The series isn’t about killing
If that’s what you want then go read berzerk

Zoro couldn’t even kill Axe-Hand Morgan and somehow you expect him to kill Kaido…
There are arguments for Zoro killing Kaido. That's why I believe it. We will see it or not soon. As long as Oda won't stall for the next God knows how many chapters.

Zoro couldn’t kill Axe-Hand Morgan
Zoro couldn’t kill Kabaji
Zoro couldn’t kill the Meowban brothers
Zoro couldn’t kill Daz Bonez
Zoro couldn’t kill Ohm
Zoro couldn’t kill Kaku
Zoro couldn’t kill Pica
Zoro couldn’t kill King
Zoro couldn’t kill Kamazou (NERFED Pleasure)
Zoro couldn’t kill Hody Jones
Zoro couldn’t kill New World Octopus Guy
Zoro couldnt kill the Mihawk Monkeys
Zoro couldn’t kill Orochi (like he promised)

Now all of a sudden the guy’s gonna kill Kaido……

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He can always lose so he will have to bounce back later.

You even agree that Oda literally stalls with the same cliffhangers. I don't see your point.

You seriously want Kaido fight to end just after punching him into the ground and Kaido getting dunno into jail, face turn or what?

ZKK won't take from Luffy.

There are arguments for Zoro killing Kaido. That's why I believe it. We will see it or not soon. As long as Oda won't stall for the next God knows how many chapters.
Welcome back ✌️

I want to see Drunk Homicidal phase buff Kaido coated with advCoC + Magma
Conqueror of Death TB would be insane move with that
It would kill anyone it hits directly. Nobody would question about his AP

Kaido is the combination of hakiman Shanks and Magma brat Red dog

:steef::steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

All of Kaido's damage taken vs. All of Zoro's damage taken.

Who took more damage guys?
Wtf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.