Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
wrong number because luffy is taking down kaido in 1049 goofy bro
I am willing to bet my house Kaido isn't going down until next year.
There are just so many things that have yet to be addressed. His awakening, back story, his victory cry, his whole obsession with a glorious death and he is still yet to figure out Luffy is Joy Boy. See you same time next year:hapnoel:

There are just so many things that have yet to be addressed. His awakening, back story, his victory cry, his whole obsession with a glorious death and he is still yet to figure out Luffy is Joy Boy. See you same time next year:hapnoel:
Be ready to sell your house then
This chapter as "final battle" written all over it. Even if Kaido not going down next week, he won't last more than 2-3 chapters

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
bros gonna be homeless, rip

:whitepress::whitepress:

“victory cry”

But the Joyboy stuff I agree on but he literally starts to figure that out this chapter

Made Kaido start shivering and huffing after Zoro weakened Ashura
Get 30 broken bones, get clapped cried needs help from sanji and law and chopper king makes him his bitch kaido dont give a fuck about zolo. Big mom says that is not a ordinary SWORD HAHAHAHAHAH and nobody knows zolos name the useless cross

:kayneshrug:
Why would Kaido have a victory cry when the only person who knows what the victory cry sounds like is no longer on Onigashima lol. It means nothing for them unless Big Mom or other Beast Pirates here it

I still can see ZKK happens at the end of the arc
Like I believe Kaido is getting knocked out soon, but due to his experience with his zoan, he recovers before Luffy does. Zoro jumps in get rid of Kaido for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.