Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HI GUYS! This is a Farewell.
I don't actually feel comfortable on social networks, or stuff like that, i don't feel i like them at all... They took a time that i may not have, they make me be as i am not... In gerenarl, i don't like Social Media. So i decided to leave from everywhere. Because of my mental helath.
It's not OnePiece related, it's something personal, i have things to do, and this forums/Chats don't help me to achieve what i want, or don't even allow me to get focussed.

As i've said, i'm not Out of the OP community, it wil just be limited to Discord, and to thoose who have me on there!!

All being said, ENJOY 1044 AND THE END OF THE SERIES ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE IT'S GONNA BE AMAZING!!!
Goodbye!!
Bye
Man i miss 106.101,... simplier times
Did he get angry and give up too?

omg why r u guys so salty I just shared some spoilers and I didn't harm anyone , even if I said a make millions I didn't do anything wrong and even though I'm still planning to do games on my twitter page mods can delete the post
For real. You connected the dots and figured out the spoilers. Nothing wrong with that. The fault lies with the people who share hints.

Status
Not open for further replies.