Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah tbh I only talk shit because I don't expect people 18 or older to really get fucking butthurt

We'll all start waiting for the Viz releases eventually, as intended, and then they'll come back around waving their little spoilers again.
All fine, you're a good one. I enjoy our occasional disputes over storywriting :D

Some people just take themselves (and the manga) way to serious, "providers" are a perfect example of it.

I

Indigo

were the 3 candles burning by Redon a hint about the 3 storylines / moments at the end of the chapter?

Luffy vs Kaido clash
Denjiro beheads Orochi (he is still alive)
Capital Citizens looking up to the lanterns? (also the lanterns themselves could be the candles)

On one hand, half this forum: "Oda is a hack, shitty writer, no tension, no deaths, Looney Tunes, Orochi will be back!"

On the other, same people: "but ZKK tho"

Like its funny to me that in an arc that apparently lacks everything that people want, you are 100% sure this event will happen and be justified

If it happens, cool, but what I don't get is how the same people can be so two faced with expectations. If literally everything else is disappointing you in the arc, then why, of all things, is THAT the biggest expecation you still have lol

Arc already didn't capitalize on the BMP, Numbers, awakenings for villains, desired flashbacks (so far), and is extremely long. I'm just trying to understand the mindset. If Oda isn't "peak" at writing, then why try and justify his writing for ZKK lol.

Just like how Zoro wasn't going to:
- reach the rooftop
- face Kaido
- cut Kaido
- scar Kaido
- obtain ACoC

Throughout the entire war we have heard what Zoro wasn't supposed to do from certain fans or haters. Time and time again they were proven wrong.
and this time he cant do shit, may show that his alive is the only thing he can do...and get new found stremgth because of it.

Just like how Zoro wasn't going to:
- reach the rooftop
- face Kaido
- cut Kaido
- scar Kaido
- obtain ACoC

Throughout the entire war we have heard what Zoro wasn't supposed to do from certain fans or haters. Time and time again they were proven wrong.
Well I predicted zolo will scratch Kaido since from the start:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.