Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baratie, Arlong park, drum island, alabasta, skypiea, LRLL, enies lobby, fishman island, punk hazard, dressrosa :kayneshrug:
The guy said literally every arc, I said some don't, and you said some do. So I am not sure the point of your response really.

Unless neither of you know why saying "literally every arc" is a bad idea and why it doesn't determine this arc for several reasons.

Ohk but my question is why this orochi mf don't have any attack with his mythical fruit. Something like Boro breath? Or something. Mf didn't use a single attack till now. He doesn't rely on his fruit he doesn't even know what devil fruit this mf has.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Ohk but my question is why this orochi mf don't have any attack with his mythical fruit. Something like Boro breath? Or something. Mf didn't use a single attack till now. He doesn't rely on his fruit he doesn't even know what devil fruit this mf has.
He probably never was in any combat situation, looking how cowardly he acted and what kind of safety options he had (like Kaido)

No, I don't think there has to be any spoilers, but if the guy spills the spoilers and throws a tantrum all the time, then he should just give it up. The fact is, there are people with more courage than him and who release the pages even with a watermark, which he is scared of.
Now I’m not a huge fan of the guy either, but I don’t get this. Posting the pages with the watermarks could carry legal ramifications, and when you look at how much of a garbage cesspool the spoiler reading portion of the fandom is, god look at your posts directed at him, how can you expect him to wanna share the shit he knows? You think he’d potentially face legal consequences for the sake of this place? Just so he can be insulted? Is he a dick for posting vague hints? Eh maybe so, but with the way he’s treated, and the way the people HERE act? I think it’s completely justified, regardless of whether or not I think he’s an attention seeker.

It depends what you mean by pattern.

Sure, there are things that always happen, like them encountering someone that will explain to them how the new island works, but apart from that I don't think there's really that much of a pattern.
Bro how is Luffy not defeating the main boss of every island in front of everyone not a pattern other then Katakuri which was by design because Luffy was literally facing the mirror of his fruit

The guy said literally every arc, I said some don't, and you said some do. So I am not sure the point of your response really.

Unless neither of you know why saying "literally every arc" is a bad idea and why it doesn't determine this arc for several reasons.
I don’t agree with “literally every arc” that’s clearly an exaggeration, you even left out whole cake island which wasn’t exactly a win for luffy, but I agree with him that it’s the norm, and pointing out exceptions to the rule only highlights the rule further.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Still even Tama knows the application of her fruit and buggy.... wait has buggy ever used any attack related to his fruit ?
He sneak attacked with his feet while separated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tama probably noticed by accident, Kids get grabbed at the cheek oftenly. And orochi liked to look scary, but he never had any intention to fight by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.