Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I’m not a huge fan of the guy either, but I don’t get this. Posting the pages with the watermarks could carry legal ramifications, and when you look at how much of a garbage cesspool the spoiler reading portion of the fandom is, god look at your posts directed at him, how can you expect him to wanna share the shit he knows? You think he’d potentially face legal consequences for the sake of this place? Just so he can be insulted? Is he a dick for posting vague hints? Eh maybe so, but with the way he’s treated, and the way the people HERE act? I think it’s completely justified, regardless of whether or not I think he’s an attention seeker.
like I said, I don't him expect it to leak or release spoilers, but as incredible as it may seem, every holy week there's some text of him crying here because of other leaks dropping some shit around, isn't it? if there are people releasing watermarked pages and he feels that this is too dangerous, he should just give up being a leak and disappear from the map, but it seems like he wants people to stop releasing these watermarked pages, when do not go . .. that's what I think.. Anyway, spoiler or no spoiler, we'll have the manga, it's not something for so much drama every week.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
‎
How can the fight be done??

Kaido doesn’t know Luffy is joyboy

Kaido hasn’t awakened?? So he doesn’t have one

Civilians still don’t know about the fight

There is no chapter called Luffy vs Kaido
If Kaido is up again I guess he will either awaken or at least unleash new attacks / modes unless he will try to win this by wearing Luffy down playing it on endurance🤔

like I said, I don't him expect it to leak or release spoilers, but as incredible as it may seem, every holy week there's some text of him crying here because of other leaks dropping some shit around, isn't it? if there are people releasing watermarked pages and he feels that this is too dangerous, he should just give up being a leak and disappear from the map, but it seems like he wants people to stop releasing these watermarked pages, when do not go . .. that's what I think.. Anyway, spoiler or no spoiler, we'll have the manga, it's not something for so much drama every week.
From what I gather he’s advising them not to because it’s legitimately stupid, unless they’re intentionally asking for legal ramifications, or potentially getting the site in some trouble. I agree that he’s an attention seeker, but honestly most of the posts here are worse than attention seeking, and genuinely ill mannered and in bad faith. So as bad as you may think the attention seeking is, you have to recognize that this is a community that breeds negative behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.