Will ZKK happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he drained his stamina from moving so quick he went invisible

Queen even points that out before it happens.

Also that makes no sense lol….Zoro withstood double the pain once before and he was conscious doing it. Ain’t no way medicine is putting that man to sleep. It was King and you’d have to be delusional to think anything else
I'm losing braincells just talking to you so Zoro is strong enough to keep fighting vs kaido and big mom even after the ocean soverenty but weak enough to get ko because of King do you hear yourself your basically saying King is stronger than both Kaido and Big mom.

You're acting like Zoro receiving double the pain is not a plot point set up by oda himself, chopper didnt mention Zoro would receive double the damage for nothing also there is a literal grim reaper who attacked him.

And talk about draining stamina Enma was literally forcing him to overexert his haki but sure it's all because of King.

Let's stay in this eternal circle, because there will always be someone who will post these pages, no matter how dangerous or stupid. And the best way out for him is to definitely stop with these spoiler leaks lest it splash on him.
Yes, true. And fair enough, but wishing prison sentences upon him (regardless of whether it’s a joke or not) is worse than the behaviour he has displayed. 90% of the comments directed towards him are worse. Nothing he’s done warrants such hateful behaviour directed at him. Memes are memes, but genuine bad faith is separate from memes

I don’t agree with “literally every arc” that’s clearly an exaggeration, you even left out whole cake island which wasn’t exactly a win for luffy, but I agree with him that it’s the norm, and pointing out exceptions to the rule only highlights the rule further.
The only rule is that Oda is the writer and that something can only be denied by what he chooses to not put on paper.

Yes, true. And fair enough, but wishing prison sentences upon him (regardless of whether it’s a joke or not) is worse than the behaviour he has displayed. 90% of the comments directed towards him are worse. Nothing he’s done warrants such hateful behaviour directed at him. Memes are memes, but genuine bad faith is separate from memes
It's up to everyone to deal with their own expectations on the internet and how people behave, I like my toxic and radical character on the forum. Redon in jail >

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
funny, it is "too much" for Luffy at this point to beat Kaido but somehow people who don't have energy can join the fight and contribute like that ain't much.....:suresure:....literally they are asking for roof piece 2.0
I even argued where the energy comes from. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it just an idea, since a lot of people would like to see Kaido awakaning, maybe his first time, like Luffy had. Since like Rayleigh said, you need stronger enemies to grow. We could get delivered this, Kaido overpowering Luffy again and then gets takes down by all roof 5 in one big combo attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.