Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Luffy punches Kaido into the sea. Not even Kaido is above the curse of the devil fruits
personally i think thats where the fish fish part comes in, also i believe kaido cant be the strongest in the sea if it can actually stop him if it could then all it should have took is someone throwing him under and guarding him and calling it a wrap...he has been captured,defeated so many times and nobody thought to toss the yonko into the water seems unreal to me but hey i could be wrong.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If ZKK doesn't happen Zoro was actually a disappointment in this arc considering the expectation. He really just gave Kaido a shallow permanent cut ( compared to Oden) and defeated a YC1.

ZKK is make or break
It is gna be utter chaos from the ZKK and anti ZKK squad. Either way, I am here for it :pepecopium::pepebusi:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah, that's the point I think, @MarineHQ62 he has no own, grand ambition; he serves as a tool, always being under someone's orders.
Note that the expulsion or death of KAIDOU is portrayed of abnormal magnitude for the story to proceed, we have Oden screaming it, we have Roger, we have Whitebeard, we have Kaidou himself, the world government never tried to invade Wano because of Kaidou, the dawn of the world , the symbology that Oda used in Wano its importance for the story to proceed has been at abnormal levels, "open the borders for the coming of Joyboy", several references to Kaido and Luffy, Nika the sun god, formation of the most dangerous alliance pirate with the aim of conquering the greatest power in the world and ancient weapons and the One Piece, so Kaidou's fall in Wano is preventing several anomalies from occurring and taking a step closer to the true history of the world, this is not comparable to the simple fall of Akainu who has lower ambitions than Kaidou, Luffy's essence is to end the evil in the world, what evil is akainu bringing to the world? None , government is the main source of everything, akainu is just a tool.

Do you understand where I want to go?! Preventing something from progressing has been Luffy's essence of ending evil and bringing joy wherever he goes, I'm not seeing any harm in the navy, if he didn't have it in Wano people would be enslaved even more at the highest levels, the alliance of Kaido and Big Mom would progress and bring chaos to the world, not to mention the rest of the story that wouldn't go ahead as Kaido would still be strong, so taking down Kaido is preventing castratofic events in the world, but Akainu falling would be preventing what in the world ? Exactly nothing, if the real evil in the government's case remains the same, then akainu is just a tool in the grand scheme of things, it's not Luffy won't fight akainu to bring change the navy it's too funny, a pirate trying to change the navy , this needs to be done by a sailor and Aokiji's role can be set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should you debunk something that won't happen? Can a fodder kill Zoro? No, similarly Zoro is not in the level where he can kill Kaido.
You claiming it won't happen doesn't make it true.

Zoro is the only one to scarred Kaido and that was before his improvement against King. You know Zoro won't get stronger.

Luffy's internal destruction haki attacks that breaks things apart and destroys from within hasn't scarred Kaido. Nor have it ripped his scales apart.

We were told base Luffy was equal to Kaido. That was wrong. Yamato can fight against and have an even clash with hybrid Kaido.

We were told G4 Luffy was stronger than Hybrid Kaido and beat him. They were wrong.

We were told G5 Luffy would destroy Kaido. They were proven wrong again.

Luffy is overrated like Katakuri. Imagine believing Katakuri strongwr than King because he gave base and G2/G3 Luffy a hard time. Most of his battle was against those Luffy since Luffy can't keep G4 mode for long.

personally i think thats where the fish fish part comes in, also i believe kaido cant be the strongest in the sea if it can actually stop him if it could then all it should have took is someone throwing him under and guarding him and calling it a wrap...he has been captured,defeated so many times and nobody thought to toss the yonko into the water seems unreal to me but hey i could be wrong.
Well we don’t know if those losses were during his tenure as a yonko. We know he hasn’t suffered a loss in over 20 years.

The fish fish part likely allows him to breathe underwater but being a devil fruit user hell still be stuck paralyzed and immobile.

You claiming it won't happen doesn't make it true.

Zoro is the only one to scarred Kaido and that was before his improvement against King. You know Zoro won't get stronger.

Luffy's internal destruction haki attacks that breaks things apart and destroys from within hasn't scarred Kaido. Nor have it ripped his scales apart.

We were told base Luffy was equal to Kaido. That was wrong. Yamato can fight against and have an even clash with hybrid Kaido.

We were told G4 Luffy was stronger than Hybrid Kaido and beat him. They were wrong.

We were told G5 Luffy would destroy Kaido. They were proven wrong again.

Luffy is overrated like Katakuri. Imagine believing Katakuri strongwr than King because he gave base and G2/G3 Luffy a hard time. Most of his battle was against those Luffy since Luffy can't keep G4 mode for long.
G5 Luffy did destroy Kaido. Luffy in G5 tanked EVERYTHING Kaido had to offer and was able to hurt Kaido more than ever before. Also G5 was quite literally shown to overpower Kaido in the new chapter.

only see Akainu as a grand villain if he loosens himself from the WG for his own agenda. Until then, he just represents the outer face of the WG and is told to stfu by the Gorosei. In terms of Hierarchy, it is:
Well it is important to note that Akainu clearly isn't afraid to speak up to his superiors when they do something that directly goes against what he thinks shouldn't be done. He's also a selfish individual that puts himself before the WG as his reason for talking back to the Gorosei was that their actions drag his credibility through the mud.

Im -> Gorosei -> Kong -> Akainu

What is Akainu's influence on a grand scale?

Imu: Ruled and enslaved the world for 800 years

Kaido: Enslaved Wano for 20 years, with the country playing an important role in the context of the history, with the WG being unable to lay hand on it for centuries

Blackbeard: Wants to destroy the world and/or put it into chaos

Akainu: Being an admiral just 2 years ago, with his main duties being serving as a shield for the Tenryuubito and executing orders of the higher ups. Now being a fleet admiral and in command of all the marines, yet still having to answer to the higher ups and having his arms tied when it comes to the most important decisions. Being (one of the) final villains would be anti climatic unless Akainu really goes berserk vs. the WG.
But why does Akainu need to be more than that, that's what i feel like is the misconception most people have regarding him. Akainu doesn't need a past that deeply ties to the Void century. He's enforcing the laws of the WG and the Navy which doesn't make his role any less important because remember that with CP0 being confirmed useless the only real shield that the WG has to offer right now is the Navy and Akainu is sitting on top of that.

Lucci was the main fight for Luffy at Enies lobby and his role essentially was to be Spandam's bodyguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.