Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I went through some of my old posts and reflected a bit on them.

It's beyond ridiculous what I said sometimes and what comes with it that I got upset about. It's cringe, weird and disgusting once I think about it for more than a few minutes. When I log off I completely leave out any thoughts about manga stuff aside, it's completely irrelevant to my life yet I spend this much time forcing my mind to get mad over something so bad that is One Piece and I kept on doing it while I saw that there is no improvement. I haven't read this manga for the story since 2011, I just kept on watching for the sake of fights. If I wanted fighting manga I could just find something else.

Holy fuck...

Partially the reason for me signing here was definitely the pandemic and the bunch of lockdowns that forced me to stay home but for fucking sake... I could've done so many things, not saying I would spend this time becoming a millionaire or raising my knowledge but I could definitely not spend this much pointless and soulless hours discussing this below average show.

Ps. In case anyone wonders. Yes, I will be here no matter if ZKK happens or not, ain't trying to dodge the bullet if it doesn't. Going to see this arc until the end to finish with this once and for all. I have a habit of sticking to mangas until the end even if they lose on quality later down the line. My eternal curse but is it tbh? No, it is not. It's what I've been telling myself. Time to end this wrong cycle of telling myself that I have to see it thru the end. I literally waste my time on something I don't even like. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry to all people who actually read it for something else than power scaling and I might've bothered them in the past.

No sorry to lame ass trolls and baiters with no life outside of WG.

I went through some of my old posts and reflected a bit on them.

It's beyond ridiculous what I said sometimes and what comes with it that I got upset about. It's cringe, weird and disgusting once I think about it for more than a few minutes. When I log off I completely leave out any thoughts about manga stuff aside, it's completely irrelevant to my life yet I spend this much time forcing my mind to get mad over something so bad that is One Piece and I kept on doing it while I saw that there is no improvement. I haven't read this manga for the story since 2011, I just kept on watching for the sake of fights. If I wanted fighting manga I could just find something else.

Holy fuck...

Partially the reason for me signing here was definitely the pandemic and the bunch of lockdowns that forced me to stay home but for fucking sake... I could've done so many things, not saying I would spend this time becoming a millionaire or raising my knowledge but I could definitely not spend this much pointless and soulless hours discussing this below average show.

Ps. In case anyone wonders. Yes, I will be here no matter if ZKK happens or not, ain't trying to dodge the bullet if it doesn't. Going to see this arc until the end to finish with this once and for all. I have a habit of sticking to mangas until the end even if they lose on quality later down the line. My eternal curse but is it tbh? No, it is not. It's what I've been telling myself. Time to end this wrong cycle of telling myself that I have to see it thru the end. I literally waste my time on something I don't even like. It's ridiculous.

I'm sorry to all people who actually read it for something else than power scaling and I might've bothered them in the past.

No sorry to lame ass trolls and baiters with no life outside of WG.

I have no idea what's going here. This manifesto came from left field and blinded me, man. catded
Uhh, are you alright mate? :pepemwai:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.