Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both Kaido and BM would manage to push Akainu into using Awakening. Ofc from there on the Rocks duo gets slaughtered but hey getting there can be seen as a victory for em.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
You don't get it. Understand the type of attack Luffy has and how it works.

Luffy possess Internal destruction haki. That power breaks/destroys objects from inside out. Remember what Luffy did to the tree. When his internal destruction haki attack hit the tree it broke it into pieces from inside out.

Since Luffy punches have internal destruction haki why aren't his punches destroying Kaido's scale or broke it into pieces and causing scars? If that attack hit your leg part of it would burst open and leave a bad scar.

If Luffy attacks aren't causing that type of damage and scarring Kaido's body that means his AP isn't strong enough. Not even cutting attack scar Kaido.
Because Kaido is stronger than a tree, what the fuck? He's not going to blow apart the strongest creature with punches, jesus christ.

Because Kaido is stronger than a tree, what the fuck? He's not going to blow apart the strongest creature with punches, jesus christ.
Wow, you completely missed the point I was making.

I know Kaido is stronger than a tree. The point I was making was he's being hit with attacks that can scar if the attacks are strong enough. Just like a cutting attack from a sword. If the cutting attack is strong enough it will scar him.

The fact none of those attacks have been able to scar Kaido tells us they don't have more AP that Dead Man's Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.