Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to all the BB Pirates/Rocks parallels post-wano:myman:
Interesting that "Beehive" where "Rocks" was formed & what looks to have been their base is where BB is currently residing.
Plus the two crews dynamics are also seems very similar ^^. Wonder if we'd ever get to see god valley?πŸ€”

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
I think Kaido was using awakening the whole time, he has so much knowledge about it.
it is just as he said , it is about his tranformations. Luffy's awakening is odd for a zoan and odd for a paramcia as well.
Zoan's awakening is more about transformation and toughness. either way Oda most likely will explain it in SBS again.
Luffy commented on Kaido's regular haki, adv haki, regular zoan form, his man beast form but decided to say fuck all about his awakening :pepeke:

Looking forward to all the BB Pirates/Rocks parallels post-wano:myman:
Interesting that "Beehive" where "Rocks" was formed & what looks to have been their base is where BB is currently residing.
Plus the two crews dynamics are also seems very similar ^^. Wonder if we'd ever get to see god valley?πŸ€”
not sure about seeing god valley but we will get similar arc where BB and his crew will lose not only because of Luffy's and his crew's power but because they are just like Rocks pirates

I

Indigo

your book is of no worth to me
he left the people of skypiea alone
he lost
he didnt fight luffy again
he was done.
all i know is that Oda himself said Luffy ends the villains dream, that's how he defeats them without killing them

Enel got what he wanted, something the other villains didn't get

so yeah, Enel won

one of the few villains that got a win

Enel, Akainu and Blackbeard at the top of my head are the villains that got wins

I did?
Tell me, do you call Page One vs Big Mom a legit fight like every other match up we've had this arc?

name me how many times a zoan was taken out in their
-base
-hybrid
-full zoan

Let's see if there's a pattern
Your fault if you can't comprehend that this does not matter. And I'm not playing your counting game. You can do it yourself and cope when it does not matter in the end.

luffy is a confirmed awakened zoan and he is "done "
kaido isnt a confirmed awakened zoan and he will be back even stronger right?
you didnt think this one through did you

If Kaido is "done", then so is luffy cause he was at his limits anyway.
Kaido isn't a confirmed user YET, until its confirmed or not it's 50/50. and yes if he is confirmed to an awakened user, he'll be back stronger.
Answered your question, so yes I did

Status
Not open for further replies.