Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a CoA coated G4 attack can still be a punch, then I don't see why CoC coated G5 attack can't be a punch too. The abilities you use to augment your attacks don't change the fundamental nature of your attacks. And I doubt Oda planned on making Dressrosa Luffy fight Kaido. He's quite literally talking about the punches that Luffy will be using against Kaido.
If haki surpasses it all like Kaido says then there is 0 reason for Luffy's punch to not be strong enough to defeat Kaido

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If haki surpasses it all like Kaido says then there is 0 reason for Luffy's punch to not be strong enough to defeat Kaido
I never said Luffy's attacks aren't strong enough. It's Oda who implied people won't be satisfied with it. It doesn't mean he was willing to take a different route though.

I wonder how long will it take for people to start with the "Wano wasn't actually THAT bad" comments once we move on.
:funky::funky::funky::funky:
Tbh, Wano needs a reread once it ends to be better judged. Right now reading it weekly is a damn torture. And the horrible pace isn't helping it either. For now though I'm sick of it and wants things to be shaken up with something unexpected and brings the stakes back up, or for Oda to just put it to rest and end it.

But still it looks like something is missing in this climax
Not talking about you in particular, but maybe it's time that people accept that Oda dropped the ball with a lot of things about Wano and Onigashima.

Unless this really is bait and switch "Awakened Kaido beats Gear 5 Luffy and then Act 3 ends" Wano is truly seemingly ending. Some unresolved threads will be answered (probably the man Tenguyama is waiting for, the Kurozumi bloodline still having descendants, Adult Momo, Ryuma's grave) but they won't amount for more than 2-3 chapters.

Buckle up for Elbaf before 2023 boys :pepebusi:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I give copium to others pal. Your brain has been ruined with the excess amount of coping you have done for Urouge. When was the last time he was even namedropped?
bro was the first guy to beat a commander WITHOUT HAKI, he negs the verse no one else can beat commanders without haki stay mad

Status
Not open for further replies.