Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was G5 Luffy vs Kaido such an awful fight?

smh up until Luffy used bajrang gun, most of the time G5 Luffy looked like he was just fucking around.

I don’t mind goofiness, OP has always been goofy, but it seemed like they weren’t even fighting seriously.
Because Oda only used awakening to make a bigger fist. Everything else was just a showcase of his power.

@DruMzTV in your opinion, is the fight over? and would you say there is additional info/scenes that's not in the spoilers that you would consider important?
well obviously there is some more stuff but none that changed my mind that the fight isnt over.
Technically? yeah sure it could be the end. But it would be one of the most anticlimactic endings in shounen history.

I'm currently discussing on AP Forums if you want to see why i dont think this is the end.

well obviously there is some more stuff but none that changed my mind that the fight isnt over.
Technically? yeah sure it could be the end. But it would be one of the most anticlimactic endings in shounen history.

I'm currently discussing on AP Forums if you want to see why i dont think this is the end.
You still think ZKK is possible?
Also has the sun set on Wano yet?
Thanks! :feelsokeman:

Chapter 1049: "The world we should aspire to"
- In the cover, someone burned Niji and Yonji’s book
- Kaido flashback time. We see his childhood in Vodka Kingdom, and where a few years later he met Whitebeard who told him that Rocks wants to meet him
- In the present, part of Raizo’s water leaves the castle and flame clouds disappear. But Momo makes a new one.
- Luffy says he will create a world where none of his friends would starve, then he hits Kaido and Kaido falls to the ground of the flower capital.
- In another flashback, Kaido tells King that Joy Boy will be the man that can defeat him.

- Break next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.