Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t compare a mid tier at the time with a top tier lol
Yea that time akainu was itching to fight blackbeard right after marineford. Then he had his fight with aokiji. You expect him to not get powerful. Maybe he awakened his adv conc during thus fight reason why he won. Don't just expect luffy to grow.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, so only Kaido has experience but not Luffy? like experience increases haki pool? ...forget Kaido, no one literally has any haki problem in the verse except Luffy, lol...
Are you blind on panels where characters say they can't go on anymore. ?

Nah, man luffy's durability skyrockted
So attacks like roaring bagua and ragnaraku which were knocking him out can't do that much now
So I will say luffy will defeat fresh kaidou 1v1 in very extreme diff
That's really not possible. Kaido accept it or not. Has the potential to be final boss character. What could be more powerful than this guy?. If luffy beats him luffy is easily the steongest in the verse as of moment. Which is a title for eos. Giving it to him right now makes no sense.

Unironic question for people who wants more of this fight
What do you actually want to see? Like Oda's squeezed every single drop out of Kaido's arsenal
What's something different that you wanna see if Kaido really gets up AGAIN in the FC?

Outside of cool action if we being honest oda has low key fumbled the ball with zoro this arc
  1. Didn't let him lead any samurai like he said he would
  2. Just about all his relationships with the samurai feel shallow. With everything he did in act 2 feeling less and less important as time goes on
  3. How little kaido kaido acknowledges him even with him being the second person ever to scar him
  4. Enma
  5. Oda barely caring about delving into zoro's connection to wano with most the information coming from sbs
  6. Oda lowkey adding in the fact just because someone carries a sword doesn't make them a swordsman
  7. The land of swordsmen likely not knowing or carrying about mihawk the wss and zoros goal
Oda fumbled
Even if he does kill kaido and get a blackblade

I challenge you to find a way to end the arc and Kaido's narrative arc without Zoro killing him.

I always ask this to anti-ZKK people but they can never come up with a credible way to end it.

-"bombs will kill kaido" => failed
-"bigmom will betray and kill kaido" => failed
-"cp0 will kill defeated kaido" => failed
-"kaido will drown in the sea" => failed
"kaido will be thrown into mount fuji" => failed

I posted this and got 5 quotes replies

4 were trolls and 1 was a farfetched theory

I still challenge those who mock ZKK to come up with a good theory as to how Kaido's arc will end

It ain't

Even Zoro himself knows that Luffy will not kill Kaido and the theme of death with Kaido has been constantly reiterated throughout the arc and even earlier.

Zoro himself promised he would off the man and I hope Oda will keep faith to all the hinting about Kaido's death in general. For sure Zoro entrusted himself with the topic and manifestated his will to heavily contribute plus story mentioning many times over about Kaido and the desire to die a noble death and often mentioning about Oden and comparing his power level with the Scabbards seems to indicate he would accept to die by the hand of a great swordsman.
:kailaugh::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium::jackcopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.