Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I can see him still saying that, the raid failing is more about a 2nd battle 2 weeks later
That’s impossible at this point because the only thing Kaido has left is Awakening. That means if a second fight happens Kaido would have no powerups at all. He’d be getting destroyed.

A second battle two weeks later just can’t happen because Kaido has shown all his attacks or is about to with awakening.
Post automatically merged:

I just can't believe this raid actually finished....
I mean we can still have a bit of Kaido x Luffy (which I doubt) but the raid can't fail with Onigashima not falling in the flower capital and everyone bar Kaido being defeated.
Onigashima landing is the best thing that’s happened in Wano so far

You came to that dubious conclusion
I mean, think about it. In the original Wano flashback it didn't seam like Kaido knew the old hag and only the hair color was an indication, but now it's clear they have something more to them since the actuallly know each other.
It's not hard for Higurashi to just shapeshift into a younger body with her devill fruit after all.

I just can't believe this raid actually finished....
I mean we can still have a bit of Kaido x Luffy (which I doubt) but the raid can't fail with Onigashima not falling in the flower capital and everyone bar Kaido being defeated.
Yeah, now that the Onigashima safely raided I don't see how the raid can fail except if Kaido magically gets up and manages to kick everyone ass, but that sounds like wishful thinking to me lol

Onigashima island measurement is honestly inconsistent LOL

I remember the first few chapters of the raid... when the ships was going there.. We got a glimpse of how everything looks gigantic...

Then by time, Onigashima is getting smaller and smaller hhhh
Its big when compared to ships since its an island, but its smaller than every other island besides maybe Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.