Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys. Oda had 1 heath scare nearly 7 years ago because he got sick with Tonsillitis. This is why the breaks started every 3 weeks so he can rest properly.

He will finish his series, stay positive lol..
Irrc he had a lot more and the doctor actually had to force him to do physical activities

he also lost some eyesight

Do any of you think this is the end of the kaido flashback? Considering we ran through all of kaido's life till the king part, idk i feel like there won't be much more of the flashback which sucks tbh. The flashback should've been longer

That's literally what the story should be about. The MC and the MV are supposed to drive the story, not fucking side characters.
One Piece from day one was about checking out new shit that has a dubious at best connection to finding the One Piece. Yes things have gotten somewhat more steamlined after Marineford, but just cause other shonen make things mainly about the MC and the MV doesn't mean that One Piece should
Like, Doflamingo pre-TS was set up as a very intriguing character who would be important in the grand scheme of things. Even if BB is the main villain, guys like Doffy shouldn't get sidelined

I feel the same way. Everything's better than Sabo vs Akainu.
Some morons yankers say it's better for Akainu to fight Sabo because supposedly final war arc Luffy would clap his ass and that would be humiliating
How isn't the idea of Sabo defeating Akainu the most humiliating thing ever?
Akainu losing to Sabo despite having a GIGANTIC elemental advantage (we saw how YC level Ace got fodderized by Akainu generic magma punches) isn't retarded bullshit ?
"M-muh Sabo will master his fruit and produce fire that can burn magma"
Fuck off... So a kid that got his fruit for a few weeks/months (final war is very soon in universe) will master/awaken his fruit to the point he can burn the guy who has the ability that was explicitly stated to be of a whole superior rank to fire? The same guy who had that ability for years and mastered it to the point of forever altering a whole island climate while creating volcanoes that are still active year later? When it took over a decade for the fucking MC to awaken his fruit and all awakened DF users we saw had their DF for over a decade? Holy shit that would be so fucking sad and pathetic. Jack and Big Mom treatment would be God tier next to Akainu.
Fuck whoever support Akainu vs Sabo they are the real Akainu haters
Luffy bluenoeing Akainu is a more respectable take. Heck, even Zoro defeating Akainu is more respectable.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
lmfao ZKK is dead and now the cope begins, Kaido apparently sucks because Zoro didn't get to kill him LOL.

Kaido was a beast and it also took a beast, Luffy, to defeat him.

I don't agree with Shanks getting addressed this early. He's on the ToC and is one of the final goals of the protagonist for a reason. Can he be involved in Elbaf? Sure, but i doubt that plotline is at all being resolved there.
elbaf is probably endgame material. i dont know if shanks will be there or lodestar but elbaf is probably the beginning of the end of a lot of plotlines because of how everyone seems to want giants for the final war.

How are we supposed to be invested in Luffy vs kaido when kaido is effectively a stepping stone to Teach? Has Kaido actually done anything to Luffy? no, every bad thing he has done has been to the people of wano and the samurai.

Kaido hurt Luffy's friends so we now need 100+ chapters to deal with him. However the only thing Luffy even needs from kaido is his poneglyph. Basically, we are spending 100 chapters and hundreds more in build up, for Luffy to steal a treasure map.

Okay, you can do that. Or you can just focus the story on Luffy finding the maps to raftel. You know, the actual main story. But NOOOOOO. We need 102 chapters of dressrosa, 78 chapters of WCI, 100+ chapters of wano, and you wonder why new fans are hesitant to pick up one piece.

This is how badly Papazuki bullied Goofy. Bullied him so hard he got PTSD and started self-harming himself and would have given up his dream without Papa Jinbe. Bullying was so harsh Akainu still lives rent free in Goofy's head that dude's scar starts throbbing at the slight mention of Akainu's name two years later You're fucking done, kiddo. Keep spamming your retarded muh afraid of samurai and shanks meme to cope like it's in any way comparable to the mental breakdown Wakainu put your fav through. But hey everyone need coping mechanism.
my goat
:steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.