Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spoiler I want in the chapter and that will happen in chapter 1050.

Title: Destiny

- All mugiwaras gathered near Luffy along with Kid and Law.
- A samurai warns all of them that the marine is coming, Lucci and Kaku go down to the beach looking for it.
- Mugiwaras, kid and law form a plan to get out of Wano with the help of rarao and hygoro.
-Zoro wakes up after his visions, everyone is leaving but Zoro gets restless, and says that he needs to do something, and asks Franky to help him that soon they would be back, everyone agrees.
- “Franky where do you want to go? We have to get out fast. Navy is already here.
- Zoro; take me to Kaido. Zoro comes to Kaido unconscious and says “I saw you through my descendants, all the things you did to the people of Wano, my people are unforgivable!
- Zoro catches Emma using his haki, franky stops zoro what he's doing, zoro talks to franky just observes.
- Zoro; you will still live here but your soul will be taken to hell, zoro uses his soul cutting blow.
- Zoro done, ryuma's soul appears behind zoro and they leave.
Peak cringe

:whitepress:

Ino and Neko both can match for half a day

they’re both stronger in sulong by Kaido’s own words

Ashura Doji can match Ino and Jack

Denjiro is called the strongest samurai in vivre cards

so yeah, YC+
None of them are Commander level except for Sulong Inu and Neko.

Doji matched base Jack and is equal to Inu.
Denjiros only stated to have the best swordsmanship not that he’s the strongest?

So yeah veterans

C

Cruxroux

That awakened Kaido looks sick tbh, but I feel it's too late at this point.
What? Where?
Post automatically merged:

Denjiros only stated to have the best swordsmanship not that he’s the strongest?

So yeah veterans
Queen can take them all down I guess.

So yeah veterans
Base Inu and Neko matched Jack

stick to saying Sanji is Nika bro, let us powerscale

C

Cruxroux

I still refuse to believe Big Mom and Kaido aren't awakened. It's dumb.

Both Joker and Katakuri were canonically weaker than Kaido and Big Mom and were awakened. Luffy, Law and Kid were all awakened.
I think it's all about using devil fruit as basically as possible rather than over using it. Kaido solely relies on haki. And his fruit hybrid form for increased stats. We don't see kaido spamming Boro breathe but we do see him spamming thunder bagua and evolved forms of it. Kaido himself said haki tops it all in the end. And for Awakening of zoan.. I don't think so every fruit is like luffys fruit even thou mythical. Impel down zoan awakened users tended to loose their sanity for buffed up stats. If kaido were to awaken it will be a berserk kajdo going On a rampage. Thou I do want kaido awakening. And this chapter says nothing of his defeat. He got punched and fell down not passed out. Kaido still coming back doesn't matter awakened or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.