Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me the scene where Mhawk struggles. Don't provide me scenes where a non-serious Mihawk is able to easily fight against an opponent while thinking and focus on another character for most of the battle. Don't provide me a scene where a Crocodile failed to hit me hard for surprise attack. None of those scenes show Mihawk struggling.

Big Mom had an even clash with Marco. Relied on help from her son and then ran away from Marco acknowledging she didn't have enough power or soul to defeat him.

Hybrid Kaido had an even clash with Yamato. Hybrid Kaido was bested and scarred in battle by an opponent who was nerfed and weaken with 20 to 30 broken bones.
yeah lol. mihawk never once has been shown to struggle. maybe this is anime only watchers or something

J

Joy D. MADS

Well, talking about the cover story stuff. . .

- Caesar Clown
- Pekoms
- Underworld Emperors (Umit, Giberson, Peclo, Du Feld)

We didn't get any confirmation about any of them successfully escaped from WCI like we had with Jinbe, Vinsmokes/Germa 66 (Judge, Ichiji and Reiju) and Bege.

Oh. . . and I don't think that the other party will be someone from the outside (even Blackbeard pirates, I don't think Oda would use them out of principal plot), must be certain individuals that didn't make it like Jinbe, Bege and the other Vinsmokes, because the sea slugs would have detected the intruders!

So, my dudes, make bet and pick at least two from the options from above!

Status
Not open for further replies.