Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he got defeated by Oden too. Rocks in past. Whitebeard and Rogers. Shanks too. Joyboy is a different story.
Nope Oden lost to Kaido. Hence why Wano is in the state it currently is. Oden lost in part due to Orochi's granny's intervention but the reality is that he lost to Kaido and we already had a similar situation like that play out in this Luffy v Kaido fight prior to Gear 5 with Cp0 interfering but Luffy unlike Oden was able to overcome that.

The rest of ur post is speculation.

Lastly this is an excerpt from the chapter and Kaido's own words not mine.

Kaidou: "King, I know who Joy Boy is."

King: "Who is...?"

Kaidou: "The type who can defeat ME in the future!!!"

King: "Being like this... I think he'll never show up..."

So Kaido losing to Luffy here would be all it'd take to convince him that Luffy is Joyboy. If anything Yamato or whoever it is that knows Luffy is Joyboy in the story atm telling him that is the case is less likely to convince him of the fact than his own defeat.

G

Gorosei Informer

The panels are unclear tho? Is it a hole? So Kaidou made a hole under Flower Capital? The last panels of Kaidou in darkness are so unclear, his location etc
I saw one post said Kaido made a hole in the ground Looney Tunes/cartoon style.

Seems to parallel his intro when he fell onto the island with Kidd and Co and made a Kaido shaped hole there I think.

Ill have to check the panels anyway, not seen them yet.

Momo was the one who crashed into the capital whilst in Dragon form too apparently.

These spoilers have really confused me tbh, kinda feels like a Jojo chapter with the confusion.

C

Cruxroux

Only Luffy,Kaido and Kata are confirmed FS user
I think it's obvious there are many. I mean mihawk , garp aren't Conqueror CONFIRMED either. Then how the fuck did they even clash with Top Tiers of One piece. Majority of Top tier would have it they just don't bother using it much. Kaido didn't use fs more than one or two times. In the whole fight. And against swordsman fs is completely useless. You dodge an attack when person standing right infront of you as a closed ranged fighter. It's good for medium or long ranged fighter like luffy and kaido.

Adv CoC Users: Luffy, Kaido, Shanks, Big Mom, Zoro, Blackbeard?
FS Users: Katakuri, Luffy, Kaido, All Admirals? Koby? Blackbeard? Mihawk, Sanji? Rayleigh

Prob more FS users these are just of the top of my head
(Alive Only)
Honestly I hope Blackbeard is not a AdvCOC user, and fully relies on his DF to fight. He's got more than enough AP to deal massive damage with the Gura

C

Cruxroux

Nope Oden lost to Kaido. Hence why Wano is in the state it currently is. Oden lost in part due to Orochi's granny's intervention but the reality is that he lost to Kaido and we already had a similar situation like that play out in this Luffy v Kaido fight prior to Gear 5 with Cp0 interfering but Luffy unlike Oden was able to overcome that.

The rest of ur post is speculation.

Lastly this is an excerpt from the chapter and Kaido's own words not mine.

Kaidou: "King, I know who Joy Boy is."

King: "Who is...?"

Kaidou: "The type who can defeat ME in the future!!!"

King: "Being like this... I think he'll never show up..."

So Kaido losing to Luffy here would be all it'd take to convince him that Luffy is Joyboy. If anything Yamato or whoever it is that knows Luffy is Joyboy in the story atm telling him that is the case is less likely to convince him of the fact than his own defeat.
Kaido clearly says , The type who can defeat him. It's easy. Whitebeard , Rogers, rocks , Oden. Why didn't he said they were joyboy?. Kaido getting know luffy is joyboy is either from Yamato , momo of zunesha or he reads the journal.
Post automatically merged:

Can someone explain to me the bit about the guy flying out of Onigashima
Morgan secret agent.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Let be honest, if this is all what Zoro character offer for this arc, hell all the theory, all the promised what was for Zoro, all the speculation, his build up for this arc, must feelt very disappointed for the Zoro fandom.

Like legit you guya waited so long for that moment and there been so many hints. But in the end Zoro was not the monster Samurai. He got his cut moment but it never feel impressive, in fact Kaido never mention him after.

I feel like the predict about Zoro overcome and became the next Oden already in wano totally fail off.

Of course beating King isn't bad, but in the end he was just a YC1lvl guy... What I imagine for Zoro and what we actually got, it pretty underwhelming. How you other guys think about(Zoro fandom?).

Im be honest I was neutral in case for Zkk, had a discussion with Jo and others and even said that I could see ZKK happening. But I doubt after this chapter that is going to happen.

After all the years of debating ZKK,how the Zoro fandom thinks about it, how you guys react if ZKK not happen? Are you guys are happy with Zoro build up in wano so far?

@nik87 @Finalbeta @style @Cinera @HA001 @zzShinichi @Peroroncino @Mr. Bushido @mly90 @ShishioIsBack @Enma @Guan Yu @Lor D. Coast @Reborn @mugiwara44
@Den_Den_Mushi @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Ryuarashi @Sword God Ryuma @Reborn @Geo @LolonoisZolo @ShadyOjiro @Dragomir @Grumpy Zoro @Monet @Sade @Rukusho
@Reborn @Geo
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @sneko @stairs-kun @Oblivion @yj @solis @Seth @Zowo @style @Blother @Camie @MarimoHeado @Marimo_420 @Orojackson Refugee @Zenos7 @Don DaSlayer @Guymieux @Dark Hound @HAJIKATA @Queen @LadyVados @bennbeckman @Ice devil slayer

Are you guys happy with Zoro performance so far(in case if ZKK not happening)?
Im be honest, the only way how it could happen is if Kaido awakes and stand up, since if he stand up it clear that Luffy would need help against a stronger Kaido(awakening). But right it is hard to see such a scenario.
Reborn perfectly summed it up.
I am happy with zoro so far insane feats on the rooftop and the fight with king was great.
Conquerors haki theory was right.
And even if zkk doesnt happen.
However its too soon to say it wont dont forget zoros plotline hasnt been resolved yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.