Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I'm little disappointed with the seemingly end of the clash between Luffy and Kaido
Perhaps Oda should make the devastation of the impact like he did with Doffy
But again, it isn't that bad. The real bad thing is if that will be all the Flashback we'll be getting

Wano cannot be drag longer, and the punch did really good damage to Kaido. It look like it erases a portion Kaido right cheek including all his horns.
Which shows that Bajrang gun isn't just giant strong punch, in has lethality
Anybody trying to face tanking will be one shotted

And yes I'm saying this not because I'm a Kaido fan,
That Kaido will get up again, it doesn't necessarily mean to be in next chapter.
He can't be buried forever and forget him, not just him, Linlin situation would be shown too.

This doesn't mean ZKK is happening either, this chapter shows the internal views of Kaido that he found the man that can beat him.
Even if he gets up after sometime, i doubt he would start fighting again.

The idea of ZKK fans that Kaido come back with Awakening and being miraculously killed by current lifeless Zoro who need treatment as fast as possible before doing anything........idk what to think about it

Kaido won't be captured, ZKK won't be happening, let's wait how Oda will unfold this arc...
Remember, the night is darkest before the dawn. And dawn seems a bit away

people who think this fight is going on longer. If Kaido gets back up won’t Big Mom get back up to cause they’re in the same hole??
It would be actually funny cuz if she ends up getting amnesia again but not kid big mam but rocks time bigmam , she going to treat kaido as kid too. That too a 15 years old kid

@Roo

Here a theory about Kaido from me: (1) Theory - Kaido actually wanted to save Ace!? | Worstgen

It fits kinda. What if Kaido went to this pain since he was unable to build some relationship to his daughter and just see the world as cruel as it is. What if Luffy shows him, there is a way out. Joyboy exists and can change the world. Since he now stated "you cant change the world either" (i read this with his voice in pain and dissapointment), but we know Luffy will do, he will change the world and Kaido will see this, by being beaten by Kaido.

MAYBE Kaido wont even lose the fight in the end, maybe he accepts Luffy will be Joyboy and can change the world. Wouldnt that be interesting somehow?
Kaido is too strong to be kept alive imo. If the WG shit their pants at the idea of him and BM teaming up why would Oda have him team up with Luffy in the final war?

unless he goes on a suicide mission against the WG fleet

@Roo

Here a theory about Kaido from me: (1) Theory - Kaido actually wanted to save Ace!? | Worstgen

It fits kinda. What if Kaido went to this pain since he was unable to build some relationship to his daughter and just see the world as cruel as it is. What if Luffy shows him, there is a way out. Joyboy exists and can change the world. Since he now stated "you cant change the world either" (i read this with his voice in pain and dissapointment), but we know Luffy will do, he will change the world and Kaido will see this, by being beaten by Kaido.

MAYBE Kaido wont even lose the fight in the end, maybe he accepts Luffy will be Joyboy and can change the world. Wouldnt that be interesting somehow?
This sounds so much like katakuri battle ending. Antagonist gives up.

At first I'm little disappointed with the seemingly end of the clash between Luffy and Kaido
Perhaps Oda should make the devastation of the impact like he did with Doffy
But again, it isn't that bad. The real bad thing is if that will be all the Flashback we'll be getting

Wano cannot be drag longer, and the punch did really good damage to Kaido. It look like it erases a portion Kaido right cheek including all his horns.
Which shows that Bajrang gun isn't just giant strong punch, in has lethality
Anybody trying to face tanking will be one shotted

And yes I'm saying this not because I'm a Kaido fan,
That Kaido will get up again, it doesn't necessarily mean to be in next chapter.
He can't be buried forever and forget him, not just him, Linlin situation would be shown too.

This doesn't mean ZKK is happening either, this chapter shows the internal views of Kaido that he found the man that can beat him.
Even if he gets up after sometime, i doubt he would start fighting again.

The idea of ZKK fans that Kaido come back with Awakening and being miraculously killed by current lifeless Zoro who need treatment as fast as possible before doing anything........idk what to think about it

Kaido won't be captured, ZKK won't be happening, let's wait how Oda will unfold this arc...
What right cheek? Only his horn was destroyed
Also it should be left cheek

Kaido is too strong to be kept alive imo. If the WG shit their pants at the idea of him and BM teaming up why would Oda have him team up with Luffy in the final war?

unless he goes on a suicide mission against the WG fleet
If kaido ends up in the final war. He is going to be menace to both the sides.

The point of the Citizens not knowing about the fight actually is a mute point at this point because Oda’s made it too clear that they have suffered enough to get involved unlike the citizens of Dressrosa where everything was built on a facade

The point of the Citizens not knowing about the fight actually is a mute point at this point because Oda’s made it too clear that they have suffered enough to get involved unlike the citizens of Dressrosa where everything was built on a facade
And then suddenly a nuke is dropped on top of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.