Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard situation.

I just want Wano to end, but if Kaidou was defeated here it will feel empty, like the atmosphere wasn't built properly even though it was really easy to write something beautiful out of this scene. If I have some time I will later write a my own version of how I'd like Kaidou to be defeated in a more poetic way...

The point of the Citizens not knowing about the fight actually is a mute point at this point because Oda’s made it too clear that they have suffered enough to get involved unlike the citizens of Dressrosa where everything was built on a facade
I think Oda wants Wano's citizens to just enjoy their festival, as they already suffered for twenty years. Then they will learn about Orochi and Kaido demise after the festival is done, by adult form Momo.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Kaido is too strong to be kept alive imo. If the WG shit their pants at the idea of him and BM teaming up why would Oda have him team up with Luffy in the final war?

unless he goes on a suicide mission against the WG fleet
Because the final war will be extreme. Just by things we know, the battleforce of the WG consists of Imu + 5 gorosei + Akainu + 3 Admirals + X.

These are at least (!) 10 hard hitters, which are way above the most strawhats. I would expect Luffy to bring up a lot of people and Kaido + Yamato joining this war to bring down the government sounds logical for me. Remember, his strongest ability is to gather all people around him, even his enemies.

And Kaidos flashback so far fits that idea. He seems depressed since he gave up the idea of people able to change the world. Thats why he wanted to fight the strongest, he wanted to find joyboy. If he can accept now he found him, i can see him changing is point of view, gathering hope to see a different world, maybe changing his relationship to his daughter.

This is a hard situation.

I just want Wano to end, but if Kaidou was defeated here it will feel empty, like the atmosphere wasn't built properly even though it was really easy to write something beautiful out of this scene. If I have some time I will later write a my own version of how I'd like Kaidou to be defeated in a more poetic way...
I think we should have a Wano rewrite thread. I bet a lot of people have better ways to end this arc compared to what we had

shit I have a couple, including a raid failing scenario

Yup also remember, the Scabbards are considered to be dead, the fire festival is about communicating with the dead

it makes no sense for them to be involved, they’re sending their wishes to the dead
Facts. Remember that Joyboy is also considered dead as well. Technically Toki’s prophecy has come true it’s the Scabbards and Luffy who have done it. The people in Wano don’t know that any of them are even alive or here

Status
Not open for further replies.