Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Editors are there for a reason. They aren't inherently a bad thing and they can both help or hurt a story depending on how good they are.
For example, Cell from Dragonball only exists because Toriyama's editor thought he needed a villain other than Dr Gero or the Androids
dragonball past frieza in general only exists because editors made toriyama keep working on a series he didnt care about. everything from cell on is kind of bad and is like phoned in and filler, i dont like any of it except buu saga because toriyama REALLY stopped giving a fuck and just went back to doing comedy.

edit: like im cracking up laughing here thinking about worstgen reacting to cell saga week to week. OMG PERFECT CELL IS BULLSHIT HE LOOKS WEAKER THAN THE SECOND FORM!!! WTF HES GOING SUPER SAIYAN TOO NOW? LAME COPY POWER

God's Valley was 38 years ago
And this scene takes place 10 years later, which means it's 28 years before the story
Which just so happens to be the exact same age as Yamato

The old hag has the same hair color as Yamato too
Ooo, so the hag is Yamao's mother???
She is also kinda similar with Yamao, I meant we already have people mistaking the hag as Yamao too..

Bruh i thought this was young Yamato fucking around the place.....
It's hilarious that the only shared flashback of Kaido and Yamato is about Kaido starving her....

1) zoro defeated cpt morgan
a nobody scrub
2) zoro oneshot hody
another nobody scrub, hell Jinbe and even Sanji could probably have done same thing
3) zoro arguably outshined luffy in TB
you could argue that. I certainly wouldn't, but you could argue it. Either way I'd be cool with more TB like moments for Zoro.
4) zoro has always been and will always be above sanji and portrayed as such
As he should be. My issue is that Oda isn't doing enough to portray that. Yes Zoro beats the strongest subordinate, but it's always a much harder battle than Sanji's fight with the 2nd strongest. Hell even the TB moment had Sanji included. Zoro eventually showed his superiority but comments from other characters almost imply that Sanji could have done the same.

I don't want that. I want it absolutely, no questions clear cut.

5) three-sword/nine-sword style is not unique? interesting
The way Oda portrays it? Absolutely not.

When I say unique I mean like Zoro taking cues from Kinemon and learning how to cut fire. I mean expanding on the breath of all things and Zoro's ability to cut everything and nothing. I don't care for Zoro using Haki on his swords to make stronger slashes

6) doubt the mihawk fight will be any more underwhelming than the kaido luffy fight we had now.
If you have negative expectations sure.

I feel its different than Luffy/Kaido tho. L/K was only recently developed. Mihawk has been Zoro's benchmark for the entire series. It would be a much bigger shame to have that fight be a huge letdown.

Again, assuming the fight even happens in the first place.

7) smoke weed instead of crack
as long as its laced with fentanyl, sure.

you know what im still thinking about cell saga. the ending too. worstgen around when the manga was releasing weekly woudl be like goku HAS to beat cell hes the MAIN CHARACTER. lmfao no one but goku will beat the villain guys it cant happen. oh shit gohan beat cell.

:zorothink:
Well to be fair in Toriyama's original idea Gohan was going to become the MC after that arc

you know what im still thinking about cell saga. the ending too. worstgen around when the manga was releasing weekly woudl be like goku HAS to beat cell hes the MAIN CHARACTER. lmfao no one but goku will beat the villain guys it cant happen. oh shit gohan beat cell.

:zorothink:
ayo to be fair it was a father son Kamehameha so it was still Goku's W

Status
Not open for further replies.