• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Fuck had the same thought...
:josad::josad:
BB is my fav since my childhood and I like Akainu too(always had awakening hopes for Kaido,BB and Akainu).. The first did go down without awakening, wouldn´t be surpriise if the two others also go down without awakening and proper flashback, just see what he do to Kaido.
BB is a safe bet. Don't even worry about that.
Imu had his poster as well.

crack is not good for your health.

1) zoro defeated cpt morgan
2) zoro oneshot hody
3) zoro arguably outshined luffy in TB
4) zoro has always been and will always be above sanji and portrayed as such
5) three-sword/nine-sword style is not unique? interesting
6) doubt the mihawk fight will be any more underwhelming than the kaido luffy fight we had now.
7) smoke weed instead of crack
Zoro never beat Hody
Morgan is fodder even btw

Zoro didnt outshine Luffy at TB
Luffy beat Oars and Moriah, zori taking his pain doesn't overshadow Luffy's feats

Luffy's version of Gear 5 is able to:

- Grab intangible object (lightning)

- Make practically any damage negligible (no-sold being burnt completely, being sliced etc)

- Give rubbery traits to solid and non-solid object (making the ground able to reflect Boro Breath)

- Self-revive and self-rejuvenate by remembering the reason of struggle (remembering his friends)

- Freely create muscle mass with no regard to laws of physics (Bajrang Gun)

---

Its only restriction literally is plot itself :steef:
the biggest buff is his added resistance to blunt attacks
progression of luffy's toughness

1. resistance to blunt attacks without haki (base)
2. G4 gave him some immunity to blunt attacks with haki (see doflamingo though katakuri shattered this)
3. post g5 , kaido's attacks deal far less damage, Luffy could tank a stronger thunder bagua head on.

his fruit does act like an ancient zoan .

Bro they literally don't know that Imu exists. Whether he's strong or not wouldn't affect how the admirals act around the Gorosei
But anyway Oda will probably just have Luffy struggle really hard regardless of the powerscaling involved
Post automatically merged:

I think it's either Smoker and Tashigi or Sabo and Vivi
It's obviously not Reiju and Ichiji and there's only so many male/female duos in this series
I was also thinking the same 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.