Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll probably eat shit for this mindset but I think Shanks' "gimmick" will be just a level of Haki not seen before combined with his swordsmanship.

Imo he is the final antagonist (hard to explain in a few words if you dont know why I think think this already), but we'll know soon enough about what his goals are to at least tell us where his place is in the story
well don't know what you really mean exactly but i share the same opinion that Shanks has some insane CoO fates. if i have to guess it is something that comes with combining CoC and CoO just like in this arc we saw more or less combining of CoC and CoA, which is more or less Kaido's main power, and Luffy learned that. Shanks' power will more about combing CoC and CoO. something that enable him to see very far in the future.

I think shanks and kaido more or less made a deal not fight. If they were to fight. Even if shanks is stronger according to some people. Kaido isn't weak enough yo let shanks go and take part in marineford. Shanks would be himself covered in injuries.
Maybe, but we also have to remember that Kaido considers Shanks part of the "ceiling" in Piracy. The other 4 men are dead, so he's essentially the only man alive Kaido respects now, save for potentially Luffy

1.the wsc not being awakened seems like a huge miss i don't see how you could just think this is fine if he doesn't show it or does not have it but me ig just plot.

2.This is under the assumption that he does not have awakening im assuming so yea if thats the case then yea its prob the end of the fight but if he does then in no way should this be the end.

3.am a 100% sure its not some awakened revived kaido with a half dead zoro. i wouldn't count this out lol all zoro should need is one swing just depends on how oda wants to do it if it happens

4.wg= trunk swing from zou and its a wrap unless vegapunk is on those ships or a admiral can stop the swing

"This is under the assumption that he does not have awakening im assuming so yea if thats the case then yea its prob the end of the fight but if he does then in no way should this be the end."

1. he doesn't have an awakening till he shows it tbf ,you are making a bigger leap in assumption than I am .

"am a 100% sure its not some awakened revived kaido with a half dead zoro. i wouldn't count this out lol all zoro should need is one swing just depends on how oda wants to do it if it happens?"

is it half dead zoro vs half dead kaido then ?

I think shanks and kaido more or less made a deal not fight. If they were to fight. Even if shanks is stronger according to some people. Kaido isn't weak enough yo let shanks go and take part in marineford. Shanks would be himself covered in injuries.
Common sense is that Kaido knew he couldn’t fight shanks then get to Marineford in time.

Awakening dude. Zoan awakening itself says about increased stats. Buffed up stats. No one ever confirmed kaido was awakened or not. He is fighting continously since more than 40 chapters now.
bro no one uses there final attack at full power and nothing suggest that fresh kaido would have won the clash

Status
Not open for further replies.