• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth be told very disappointed in Zoros performance

-No acknowledgement as Monsterous samurai
-No lineage connections expanded
-Nothing to do with Ryuma
-No ZKK

We had to wait 2 years in a country of samurai, in an arc of samurai, with Sword Gods legacy, another samurais legacy to have its new hero be Luffy and Zoro the swordsman basically have only played slightly bigger role than Sanji as far as world is concerned.

Do they even know Zoro scarred Kaido.

Zoro got by the best feats in manga this arc.

Zoros importance and character development barely surpassed sanjis.

Sanji is WCI was WAAAAY more important than zoro in wano.

Oda cucked zoro moment roof top ended

Again, i dont agree with the "title" statement at all and never have. If we can magically believe Blackbeard can surpass the WSC, then we can also believe that Shanks isn't bound to arbitrary powerscaling against the WSS, to whom he's never lost to and whom he's been portrayed as more important.

Again, these are the men Kaido respected and potentially feared:

Neither Mihawk or BB are on this list. And no need to tell me why, I've heard all of the reasoning for both and understand the logic, it's just not the point of this scene.
Mihawk isn't on that list because he never fought Kaido. He didn't even fight WB until MF. That was made clear.

Do you know who Mihawk fought? Shanks. You know why? Because Mihawk fights other swordsmen. It's not "arbitrary" at all. These are the rankings Oda has put forth.

-No ZKK

We had to wait 2 years in a country of samurai, in an arc of samurai, with Sword Gods legacy, another samurais legacy to have its new hero be Luffy and Zoro the swordsman basically have only played slightly bigger role than Sanji as far as world is concerned.

I mean, 90% of this is your fault, but the arc isn't over and Zoro does intend to still visit Ryuma's grave. You'll get more answers by the end of the arc.

There is a reason Onimaru exists and has not been seen since.

We know he's weaker than Kaido and Mihawk. There is really nothing to it anymore.

The only major arc from now is Raftel/BB.
that is really baseless. if you ask me. Shanks didn't fought Mihawk since he lost his arm and before that all we know that their fight were legendary. no one said that Mihawk was stronger
and Kaido being stronger is baseless too. since even Kaido himself thinks highly of Shanks , since they have a clash and Shanks was able to stop him.
I am pretty sure Shanks is really the most powerful right now or at least till BB surpass him. and than Luffy will surpass all.
and to be honest i am not really sure that BB will surpass Shanks , it is just his powers are destructive Shanks will not be affected by them but everything else.

-No ZKK

ZKK wasn’t realistic

I think it’s time people accept this.

-No ZKK

wait dude , the arc didn't end yet and save my words ZKK is happening during chapter 1055

-No ZKK

damn :jay-he:. all that happened is Kaido got punched mate lol. if ZKK doesn't happen by 1060, then it won't happen

I

Indigo

Yes it is subjective, I've never implied otherwise. I guess personally for me after having read and watched so much media, I've started to develop a more critical eye. I just tend to notice more repetitiveness, tropes and inconsistencies in media now, and when something is actually well done it does tend to make me appreciate it more.
The problem here is that you're not just coming to a conclusion about enjoying something or not.

you're also telling other people what they should enjoy or not.

you were trying to shame people for liking Zoro, that's my problem right there.

"How can you people still like someone that's a Gary Stu like Zoro?"

you can tell me your opinion that you think Zoro is bad and whatever, it's your opinion, have fun.

but the moment you try to make your POV of a story the "superior way", you lost.

-No ZKK

Yea, said the same before. ZKK is make or break for Zoro.

I

Indigo

-No ZKK

Wano is still not over

-No ZKK

I mean tbf, the arc's not over. We might still get a least of couple of these things.

Mihawk isn't on that list because he never fought Kaido. He didn't even fight WB until MF. That was made clear.

Do you know who Mihawk fought? Shanks. You know why? Because Mihawk fights other swordsmen. It's not "arbitrary" at all. These are the rankings Oda has put forth.
And no need to tell me why, I've heard all of the reasoning for both and understand the logic, it's just not the point of this scene.
Again, I'm not having this discussion. It's an age old argument that frankly does not matter. People get too attached to titles here and do not follow actual portrayal.

Shanks is far far far FAR more important than Mihawk. We know this for many reasons and he's never been portrayed as anything less than anyone else in this series.

You can make that conjecture all you want, it's not changing my mind.

-No ZKK

Not true scarring him is a pretty big feat

I've always been neutral on the ZKK matter, but at this point I'm really starting to think y'all were really expecting to much

Status
Not open for further replies.