Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I can see ZKK happening just because of this page.

Yasue's speech literally talks about things that are happening in panels. The only one didn't happen is statement above Zoro about Kaido's head.

The problem is that Oda didn't set up how Zoro can easily behead Kaido, when it took Luffy so many attacks to hurt Kaido with his defense. Not to mention for Zoro to get up in the first place.

ZKK wasn’t realistic

I think it’s time people accept this.
What do you mean wasn't realistic
Here is what oda needs to do for ZKK

-Grab a pen
-Draw Kaido on top of flower capital
-Draw Zoro on top of Kaido
-Draw Kaidos beheaded neck

Oda can Draw it lol, its not that hard

I am not expecting him to make an anti matter bomb lol

Not true scarring him is a pretty big feat

I've always been neutral on the ZKK matter, but at this point I'm really starting to think y'all were really expecting to much
I said zoro got the best feats in manga
Definitely better feats than luffy
Law and Kidd doesn't even come close

His importance sucks
Character development sucks

Truth be told very disappointed in Zoros performance

-No acknowledgement as Monsterous samurai
-No lineage connections expanded
-Nothing to do with Ryuma
-No ZKK

We had to wait 2 years in a country of samurai, in an arc of samurai, with Sword Gods legacy, another samurais legacy to have its new hero be Luffy and Zoro the swordsman basically have only played slightly bigger role than Sanji as far as world is concerned.

Do they even know Zoro scarred Kaido.

Zoro got by the best feats in manga this arc.

Zoros importance and character development barely surpassed sanjis.

Sanji is WCI was WAAAAY more important than zoro in wano.

Oda cucked zoro moment roof top ended
Patience is a virtue :cheers:

Honestly, I can see ZKK happening just because of this page.

Yasue's speech literally talks about things that are happening in panels. The only one didn't happen is statement above Zoro about Kaido's head.

The problem is that Oda didn't set up how Zoro can easily behead Kaido, when it took Luffy so many attacks to hurt Kaido with his defense. Not to mention for Zoro to get up in the first place.
Eyyyy Pepe Silvia!

What do you mean wasn't realistic
Here is what oda needs to do for ZKK

-Grab a pen
-Draw Kaido on top of flower capital
-Draw Zoro on top of Kaido
-Draw Kaidos beheaded neck

Oda can Draw it lol, its not that hard

I am not expecting him to make an anti matter bomb lol
Oda was never going to take Luffy’s W away from him. Luffy is literally his golden child’s according to his own words

in fact Oda was okay with Law surpassing Zoro in the popularity votes, but he was worried when he got close to Luffy.

I don't think you understand what "baseless" is.
i know for sure but still we know all that those titles are not really set in stones just like every one thought that Kaido was captured 7 times and in this chapters we came to know that he let hims captured so he can eat lol :D
i mean Oda is just like that he let people think something.
He gave Luffy a fruit and even called it Gomu Gomu and now we came to know it was a damn Sun God DF.
so really i don't buy any titles or facts any more it is more about concealing things for the sake of the story telling.
what makes you think that Mihwak's and Kaido's titles are not just like that?
he can just tell us later Shanks lost his arm and so he didn't want to be the strongest SSW just like he told us that Mihawk didn't to fight an one-armed person.
you are taking every thing as unchangeable fact.
don't be surprised if he came later and told us Kaido was just the strongest creature because he was a Dragon and he already has an explaining for Shanks being the strongest : the damn haki again. even though he is a normal person.

Oda was never going to take Luffy’s W away from him. Luffy is literally his golden child’s according to his own words

in fact Oda was okay with Law surpassing Zoro in the popularity votes, but he was worried when he got close to Luffy.
So its odas stubbornness and childish attitude of MC favoritism over a better story.

Just say Oda is too pathetic to draw zkk

Status
Not open for further replies.