Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have a chapter that ends with a cliffhanger (Kaido being punched through the ground without anyone in Wano witnessing) and people already see the ZKK theory as debunked.

:suresure:

I just hope that once ZKK happens, the cope won't be strong.

:myman:
If ZKK happens after this I will delete my account and move to Russia. Never pick up One Piece again and start reading Boruto
:kata:

Just so my shame vanishes with me

It wasn't a waste of time for anyone with more than a single brain cell. There was no energy to put into it after realization that Zoro wasn't fighting renowned swordsmen pretimeskip.

It didn't clue you in when Zoro was just handed the greatest feat of swordsmanship (a black blade) with no real effort?

Zoro gets handed a black blade
Zoro gets handed a magic sword that allows him to unlock his coc

Every accomplishment he got as a swordsman was because it was handed to him.
That is Luffy
We literally were given an inner monologs before he even learned how to cut steel

Zoro vs mihawk outshined everything luffy and Sanji did

Zoro gave away Ryumas black blade to make his own

To use Enma alone, he has to sacrifice copious amounts of Haki train for it, make his CoA strong enough to scar Kaido and still not enough

To Tank an attack that would have killed 5 luffys at the same time, and then sacrifice it he had to take medicine of double the pain.

While fighting his first YC1 all the odds were against him, fatigue, haki drianed, enma nearly killing him

Had one more Monologue of him realizing true purpose of swords, which led to him unlocking CoC

Now let's look at our beloved condom MC

Joy Boy Sperm? Handed to him with no development
Reincarnation? Handed to him with no development
First YC1? all odds were stacked against YC1
First top tier he defeats: All odds were stacked against the top tier
AdvCoC? He randomly unlocks it

When has Oda put any effort into Luffys any power ups lmao

Ryou is the only power up

And with one million power ups, his AP still can't surpass roof top ashura

Don't try too hard because I am being nice lmao

so to sum up
kaido comes back and continues to terrorize the people of wano
zoro is no longer half dead for some odd reason
cuts kaido down and the people of wano think he is their hero over the mc who just defeated him. .......

goodluck.
We know there is a strong lore around cutting down a Dragon above the flower capital and restoring the Samurais pride, becoming the next sword god and leader of Wano. Oda can make a scenario that acknowledges Luffy as the savior and winner, but with Kaido still losing his life to Zoro ultimately.

What is the alternative? Kaido comes out and just admits defeat, retreating from Wano and living an off panel life? Or will he become an ally to Luffy? In Dressrosa the whole country was witnessing Doffy's fall. Here, literally no one did.

Status
Not open for further replies.