Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Same people upset luffy is joyboy unironically been praying day and night for zoro to be a ryuma clone ๐Ÿคบ
Luffy isnt allowed to be special only Zoro is because Zoro is the main character

:fujilaugh:

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Same people upset luffy is joyboy unironically been praying day and night for zoro to be a ryuma clone ๐Ÿคบ
Are people really mad about that? Itโ€™s been clear ever since JoyBoy was first mentioned

We know there is a strong lore around cutting down a Dragon above the flower capital and restoring the Samurais pride, becoming the next sword god and leader of Wano. Oda can make a scenario that acknowledges Luffy as the savior and winner, but with Kaido still losing his life to Zoro ultimately.

What is the alternative? Kaido comes out and just admits defeat, retreating from Wano and living an off panel life? Or will he become an ally to Luffy? In Dressrosa the whole country was witnessing Doffy's fall. Here, literally no one did.
Will zoro kill blackbeard or imu to stop them from causing havoc too?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Nobody witnessing Kaido's defeat is not a gotcha moment. Nobody saw it because the people at the festival are supposed to just be having a fun time blissfully unaware of the fight. They will be told that he is defeated after

That is Luffy
We literally were given an inner monologs before he even learned how to cut steel

Zoro vs mihawk outshined everything luffy and Sanji did

Zoro gave away Ryumas black blade to make his own

To use Enma alone, he has to sacrifice copious amounts of Haki train for it, make his CoA strong enough to scar Kaido and still not enough

To Tank an attack that would have killed 5 luffys at the same time, and then sacrifice it he had to take medicine of double the pain.

While fighting his first YC1 all the odds were against him, fatigue, haki drianed, enma nearly killing him

Had one more Monologue of him realizing true purpose of swords, which led to him unlocking CoC

Now let's look at our beloved condom MC

Joy Boy Sperm? Handed to him with no development
Reincarnation? Handed to him with no development
First YC1? all odds were stacked against YC1
First top tier he defeats: All odds were stacked against the top tier
AdvCoC? He randomly unlocks it

When has Oda put any effort into Luffys any power ups lmao

Ryou is the only power up

And with one million power ups, his AP still can't surpass roof top ashura

Don't try too hard because I am being nice lmao
I'm being nice too. I'm stoned out of my mind and playing soft ball. Still baiting you all. Let's kick it up a notch. You will never guess my favorite character so it's a completely one sided fight

:endthis:

Now that it's been established Kaidou has never fought nor met with any Admiral it's gonna be pretty hard for Yonkotards to claim the 5 shadows above Luffy's head prove that these are the 5 strongest people in the verse

We know there is a strong lore around cutting down a Dragon above the flower capital and restoring the Samurais pride, becoming the next sword god and leader of Wano. Oda can make a scenario that acknowledges Luffy as the savior and winner, but with Kaido still losing his life to Zoro ultimately.

What is the alternative? Kaido comes out and just admits defeat, retreating from Wano and living an off panel life? Or will he become an ally to Luffy? In Dressrosa the whole country was witnessing Doffy's fall. Here, literally no one did.
imprisonment
he is a df user ? seastone limits haki use as well???
outside forces ? like BB?

"In Dressrosa the whole country was witnessing Doffy's fall. Here, literally no one did."

then the fight may have one more phase and luffy can take him down infront of the citizens
absolutely no chance wano thinks zoro is their hero and not luffy.

I'm being nice too. I'm stoned out of my mind and playing soft ball. Still baiting you all. Let's kick it up a notch. You will never guess my favorite character so it's a completely one sided fight

:endthis:
I am just waiting for software to install at work but I am trying this being nice no baiting thing.

Seeing all the bullshit here and calling all the people with logic and facts a cult is quickly making me question that decision..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž

They panicking cause they know luffy finished and are trying to save face.

First of all kaido being finished was supposed to bring the dawn to wano ie the moment kaido is actually done will be right on when the dawn breaks.

Second kaido has been slagging off samurai all arc and isn't going to lose for good with a negative outlook on samurai. Luffys punch changes non of that. The first thing he did after he killed luffy was come inside and start slating samurai again.

The cope is hilarious I just hope they show up for the next few chapters when kaido gets up.

Status
Not open for further replies.