Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
almost every One Piece arc before it has the villain lose in front of the people they have been fucking up their lives no?

and Kaido and Orochi have been the worst ones, for 20 years in fact.
They're having a festival on the literal single day per year they are allowed to be happy and have fun. They aren't supposed to see a fight.

lol, interesting... KOing Kaido has been done before, 7 times already. Even if this is real KO like those 7 times before.
Nothing new, nothing impressive especially considering that Kaido was exhausted after a gauntlet vs 15 people and several Luffy rounds.
The damage from this punch is so low that it cant even scratch Kaido's scales... Only 2 attacks have managed to do that.
And why are you ranking a simple punch like this above Hakai from two Emperors?
did they show the 7 attacks if not then the 8 attack can considered the strongest

I

Indigo

They're having a festival on the literal single day per year they are allowed to be happy and have fun. They aren't supposed to see a fight.
they don't need to see the fight, just the end of it (final hit), that's how most of the arcs go

Crocodile and Doffy for example, people only see the final hit

so they can see their dreams turning into reality

you can argue that the Samurais in Onigashima are enough, and that's maybe what Oda is going for

:kayneshrug:

So how does that addressed samurai more monsterous than oden
because zoro did the feat kaido only gave to the monster samurai oden
you have to read a bit in between the lines I agree
should have been handled better.

but people , post the king fight
zoro didnt convey any intention of going back to the roof to deal with kaido
actually his next order of business was sanji and atm he cant even tend to that. That says a lot

I

Indigo

crocodile and lucci says hello
Crocodile gets punched up from the underground to the sky of Alabasta in the middle of the war? right as it starts to rain from Vivi's cry?

Lucci wasn't taking control of people at all, only one there was Robin and she was there.

because zoro did the feat kaido only gave to the monster samurai oden
you have to read a bit in between the lines I agree
should have been handled better.

but people , post the king fight
zoro didnt convey any intention of going back to the roof to deal with kaido
actually his next order of business was sanji and atm he cant even tend to that. That says a lot
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.