• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because zoro did the feat kaido only gave to the monster samurai oden
you have to read a bit in between the lines I agree
should have been handled better.

but people , post the king fight
zoro didnt convey any intention of going back to the roof to deal with kaido
actually his next order of business was sanji and atm he cant even tend to that. That says a lot
zoro didnt convey any intention of going back to the roof to deal with kaido
actually his next order of business was sanji and atm he cant even tend to that. That says a lot

i could be wrong but i think a bit differently then most with this moment i think this was intentional by oda and a good moment for zoro in 1012 zoro gave up on his goal stated in 997 i know most zoro fans say zoro would never do this and he does not need to give up on his goal in 997 , but to me this is just zoro being zoro and what he has done throughout the manga he is putting his complete faith and trust in his captain to win so he goes and handles king and passes out afterwards now the medicine has taken affect and he is still down , it won't be until oda reestablishes that kaido can not be put down by a punch and that kaido won't leave that he will have zoro probably wake up and realize he has to finish the job because its something luffy can not do.

TLDR: Zoro respects his captain and his decisions the most. Luffy said he got kaido, so thats what zoro put his trust in. Only after the realization that kaido can not simply be defeated will zoro get back up and slay the unkillable kaido doing the one thing his captain/oda will not let luffy do at least right now lol

I

Indigo

Crocodile had a pretty vanilla motivation and he was a great villain

doffy’s literally was the most cliche motivation of all time

just chill man
but their actions where great behind those simple motivations

Kaido is a fucking child throwing tantrums around because he wants chaos

if all this shit he keeps doing and talking about has 0 sense behind, besides just "chaos"

Kaido is the stupid version of the joker

like legit, Kaido is gonna go down from one of my favorite villains to one of the worst

No he doesn't

he says he wants to die

then he says he wants a big war

then we see him say he wants to be joyboy

he is a fucking mess of a character
1 kaido wants to free the world as joyboy
2 kaido realizes he is not joyboy and settles to be just a power hungry tyrant expecting joyboy to appear
3 kaido gives up hope joyboy exists and think it was just a myth
4 hopesless kaido wants to die in a bang like roger and whitebeard but he can not even do that
5 kaido says fuck all and decides to start a war like never was

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Enough, you are already saying nonsense if you think elizabello punch is worthwhile of discussion when King Kong gun was already stronger and if you think zoro’s rooftop attacks are stronger please explain why it did not ko kaido
Not enough. You simply cant handle facts. King's Punch can take out a fresh Emperor if it lands.
We dont know if Rupee's punch can take out even an exhausted Emperor.
Rupees be Rupees and ride hype trains who knows which time during Wano... You learned nothing.

Zoro's and Oden's attacks are factually stronger and left a mark on the dragon's scales. Rupee's attacks all together couldnt.
Seven other hits have defeated Kaido and none of them left a mark on his body. Rupee just joined one of those 7 and it was thanks to a gauntlet of 15 people and Rupee's own several rounds. You are as delusional as you were when you were riding the hype of KKG in DR.

I

Indigo

1 kaido wants to free the world as joyboy
2 kaido realizes he is not joyboy and settles to be just a power hungry tyrant expecting joyboy to appear
3 kaido gives up hope joyboy exists and think it was just a myth
4 hopesless kaido wants to die in a bang like roger and whitebeard but he can not even do that
5 kaido says fuck it and decides to start a war like never was
okay, shit fucking villain

and you're not content with just that?
No because its not about feats
Even if Zoro is a yonko level character feat wise feats were never a question for me, its a matter of character development for zoro and coherent story telling.
Post automatically merged:

Did Sanji defeat BM cuz he baked her a cake? No. It’s not the same. I personally wouldn’t have minded if Oda made Zoro’s big moment in Wano is gathering around all the samurai under him as he claimed in Zou, but again he isn’t a leader figure to be capable of doing that and left it for Luffy.
He is a leader figure
He literally rounded up an admiral and all the grand fleet follow his lead in Dressrosa

Oda is just lazy and has MC favoritism
Sanji got to defeat Big Mom as a chef
So zoro should defeat kaido as a swordsman

But Oda has MC Favoritism

So much unresolved shit in Wano.

I guess Hiyori can just heal people at the speed of light with bandages and she was the shadow, but it's never gonna be mentioned again.

I guess adult Momo doesn't matter for Kaido, it's just gonna be for the people of the capital.

Orochi and Kaido can get defeated without anybody seeing them, contradicting Oda's style for 25 years.

Zoro: Black Blade, Shimotsuki Lineage, Grim Reaper.

We spent so much build up screen time for Momo becoming a man, becoming an adult, all that shit about learning to create fire clouds, and it all culminates in a few panels of Momo just landing the island safely. The hour of legend people thought Momo was gonna have is 100000000000000000x better.

the Nidai Kitetsu or Ame no Habakiri have any thing to do in this arc?
The raid has a shitton of story- and logical-issues.

If this was indeed the end of the fight ... whew, don't know what to say. Not even the hardest homers can defend this shit without doing laughable mental gymnastics.

Having said that, I don't even care. Just wanted this bs to end as soon as possible anyway. Oda wrote himself into a corner way before that climax.

but their actions where great behind those simple motivations

Kaido is a fucking child throwing tantrums around because he wants chaos

if all this shit he keeps doing and talking about has 0 sense behind, besides just "chaos"

Kaido is the stupid version of the joker

like legit, Kaido is gonna go down from one of my favorite villains to one of the worst
Bro you need to take a break lol

Status
Not open for further replies.