ZKK would only make sense if
1) Zoro was the MC
or
2) Kaido wasn't the main villain
Oda call Zoro MC
I think you mean Main Protagonist
But why tho?

What about Sasuke and Gohan?

In any other manga, author would take story, context, lore and development as priority. In One Piece only thing that matters is MC Favortism.

I mean Kaido is literally gone down to a fucking punch and has joined Luffy's Harem, his fan club, he became next Katakuri.
Can you tell me is there a worse ending than this?
A more disappointing ending than this?

Forget about Zoro fan, as One Piece fan period, this is genuinely pathetic. Kaido the invincible monster who lost 9 times, capture 36 times keeps coming back got knocked out by a punch an joins a harem
Post automatically merged:

No, Luffy at least wins his battles.
??

Don't get what your point is . This actually explains why kaido was trying to kill himself since he believed only joyboy could kill him meaning kaido still subconsciously even up to this point still thought that he (kaido) was joyboy

I

Indigo

If all Kaido was doing was "wanting chaos" and depressed because he wasnt "joyboy"

he went from one of the coolest villains in One Piece, to one of the most shit imo

he is an absolute beast and the strongest, i still don't consider Luffy stronger than him for many reasons

yet his motivations are fucking shit

i expected the entire arc for a good Kaido flashback that would tie together all his actions and make it have sense

now he just looks stupid imo

"i want to free the world as Joyboy"

"i'm gonna slave an entire country for 20 years and let people suffer because i'm bored and depressed"

fuck off

If all Kaido was doing was "wanting chaos" and depressed because he wasnt "joyboy"

he went from one of the coolest villains in One Piece, to one of the most shit imo

he is an absolute beast and the strongest, i still don't consider Luffy stronger than him for many reasons

i expected the entire arc for a good Kaido flashback that would tie together all his actions and make it have sense

"i'm gonna slave an entire country for 20 years and let people suffer because i'm bored and depressed"

fuck off
Where are you getting all this lol? Kaido is drunk and depressed because in his mind he can't live up to the legends of Roger and Whitebeard despite his monstrous strength

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

fuck off
His motivation and personality were always iffy but this FB really ain't helping

Status
Not open for further replies.