Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido WANTS to die. If Zoro gave Kaido exactly what he wants it would be a huge loss for Zoro and a win for Kaido. The best way to make Kaido suffer is to crush everything he had built and for him to watch from a cell. To be forgotten.

I don't want that for Zoro.

I'm convinced the real Zoro fans are the ones that want what's best for Zoro, not any meaningless cool points that don't amount to anything.

Zoro killing Kaido doesn't advance his character at all. What will advance Zoro's character is revisiting Ryuma's grave, learning about his family history somehow. Reclaiming Shusui as a family heirloom. Learning how the Shimotsuki fight from the fox thing before they leave Wano.

Zototard just want cool points and it is a disservice to Zoro.

This is the only normal comment you get from me now, back to trolling.
Yo momma
Kaido doesn't really want to die as much as he wants to cause chaos and take over the world

People of wano want Kaido to die
Oden wanted Kaido to die
Scabbards wanted Kaido to die

Zoro killing Kaido will be him doing what all samurai before him couldn't do.

As a Shimotsuki him killing Kaido will give people of Wano a new hope, Wano that hasn't been the same since sword God died, no samurai of his caliber of even close to his caliber has emerged since all of a sudden changes.

Zoro slaying dragon on top of flower capital would be him doing exactly what Ryuma did saving natives of wano, which would in turn be his own people if visiting Ryumas grave learning about his own history leads him to find out he is a Shimotsuki related to Ryuma

By killing Kaido
-He would be avenging Yasui
-Fulfilling his promise to Hiyori and avenging her
-Fulfilling his own proclamation "I AM HERE TO CUT KAIDO TO PIECES"
-Will be recognized as new sword God
-Develop as a swordsman by beheaded most durable creature in the world

Right truly ZKK does nothing for Zoro.

You should stick to trolling lmao because all this is irrelevant anyways

It doesn't matter who your favorite character is, Oda cares about one thing and one thing only and that is MC favoritism and more and more people joining Luffys harem.

And so much for Kaido worrying about his world crumbling in front of him, he is ready to join joy boys harem.

Oden straight up said to his people where and when Joy Boy would show up
oden knew joyboy would appear in 20 years and he knew it would mean kaido would fall. it does not mean he know joyboy would specifically awaken in wano just that he understand someone like kaido would be on joyboy kill list. joyboy was going to liberate the world so any tyrant dictator will meet their end when joyboy appears

After reading it again and thinking about it, this really can't be the end.

I have complained a lot about Oda's post-skip writing, but if it really ends like this, his storywriting truly turned to shit (and I mean that exactly like I say it without exaggerating).

Literally everything is anticlimatic rn:

- Nobody actually saw Kaidou's downfall
- What about the teasered "victory cry?"
- What about his awakening?
- What about all this talk about how people only lose faith when they see their hero lose in front of their eyes?
- What about his Oni background (teasered to be important in his dialogue with Yamato)?
- What are his real motives for staying in Wano that long (this chapter didn't explain at all why he deemed Wano "special")?

If this is the end, wtf did Oda think? He would've left a shitton of plotholes open (and those are only A FEW concerning Kaidou alone, I didn't even talk about all the other plotlines that would've been cut off).

I mean Oda can't have declined THAT much, right?
We need to understand Oda is simply that bad of an author
Post automatically merged:

Balrung Gun is drawn similar to Beef Burst

Focus on Sanji/Luffy whilst their opponents go flying.
Kaido didn't go flying he fell just like King fell lol

Kaido doesn't really want to die as much as he wants to cause chaos and take over the world

People of wano want Kaido to die
Oden wanted Kaido to die
Scabbards wanted Kaido to due

Zoro killing Kaido will be him doing what all samurai before him couldn't do.

As a Shimotsuki him killing Kaido will give people of Wano a new hope, Wano that hasn't been the same since sword God died, no samurai of his caliber of even close to his caliber has emerged since all of a sudden changes.

Zoro slaying dragon on top of flower capital would be him doing exactly what Ryuma did saving natives of wano, which would in turn be his own people if visiting Ryumas grave learning about his own history leads him to find out he is a Shimotsuki related to Ryuma

By killing Kaido
-He would be avenging Yasui
-Fulfilling his promise to Hiyori and avenging her
-Fulfilling his own proclamation "I AM HERE TO CUT KAIDO TO PIECES"
-Will be recognized as new sword God
-Develop as a swordsman by beheaded most durable creature in the world

Right truly ZKK does nothing for Zoro.

You should stick to trolling lmao because all this is irrelevant anyways

It doesn't matter who your favorite character is, Oda cares about one thing and one thing only and that is MC favoritism and more and more people joining Luffys harem.

And so much for Kaido worrying about his world crumbling in front of him, he is ready to join joy boys harem.
I'm not reading the whole but I saw zkk. So yea I support you with whatever I have.

After reading it again and thinking about it, this really can't be the end.

I have complained a lot about Oda's post-skip writing, but if it really ends like this, his storywriting truly turned to shit (and I mean that exactly like I say it without exaggerating).

Literally everything is anticlimatic rn:

- Nobody actually saw Kaidou's downfall
- What about the teasered "victory cry?"
- What about his awakening?
- What about all this talk about how people only lose faith when they see their hero lose in front of their eyes?
- What about his Oni background (teasered to be important in his dialogue with Yamato)?
- What are his real motives for staying in Wano that long (this chapter didn't explain at all why he deemed Wano "special")?

If this is the end, wtf did Oda think? He would've left a shitton of plotholes open (and those are only A FEW concerning Kaidou alone, I didn't even talk about all the other plotlines that would've been cut off).

I mean Oda can't have declined THAT much, right?
Yes

oden knew joyboy would appear in 20 years and he knew it would mean kaido would fall. it does not mean he know joyboy would specifically awaken in wano just that he understand someone like kaido would be on joyboy kill list.
Oden literally announced that his people needed to be ready to welcome Joy Boy
Like he couldn't have been more literal in this case about Joy Boy showing up on Wano

Status
Not open for further replies.