Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Homme forgot the people that actually made plans for the raid 💀
Didnt forget about them. But what are their stories from the war good for if their will never be a public announcement and an official recognition?
I was rereading East Blue and I was thinking Cocoyashi citizens were actually pretty decent. They actually tried to fight the fishmen and didn't actually believe Nami betrayed them, they were just too weak as normal east blue humans.
And that's ok. We don't need armies of revolting citizens in One Piece.
But not even telling them what happened and essentially creating a fantasy world for them is just lame.

Here's you

Kaido's been panting and wheezing for most of the time since Luffy hitched a ride back up. That means nothing about the state of health, that's just how OP characters are. Oda uses this to show that they keep fighting even though it's tough. Or else you think Kaido was almost done here
Or here

You're the same as the dumbasses who thought Zoro was struggling against gifters because of those kinda SFX lmao

What @Peroroncino and I were talking about was that he went "hm" before taking a knee, not "ugh" as in some scans.

All of the dialogue goes toward talking about how Luffy is tired and not Kaido, so no, it's not like that time with Lucci
Making essays proving absolute nothing.
The argument was that Kaido was panting not saying urgh.
Stop trying to change the subject and take your L like man, this is pathetic.

Didnt forget about them. But what are their stories from the war good for if their will never be a public announcement and an official recognition?

But not even telling them what happened and essentially creating a fantasy world for them is just lame.
Wont their graves get refurbished? Robin said that before the raid I think

Where did this idea that people won't know about the raid come from when everyone in the raid has families they left behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.