Has Kaido been defeated!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That too with 30 broken bones and a time limit.
Zoro beats big mom with current feats.
Ashura is not needed

She is too slow to dodge and not durable enough to survive

And he advCoC is too inconsistent
She hasn't even shown ability to coat her swords

Plus Ikokou looks crazy weak
Zoro can probably just wrist flick that shit away with one sword

C

Cruxroux

Zoro beats big mom with current feats.
Ashura is not needed

She is too slow to dodge and not durable enough to survive

And he advCoC is too inconsistent
She hasn't even shown ability to coat her swords

Plus Ikokou looks crazy weak
Zoro can probably just wrist flick that shit away with one sword
Not to forget zoro was the first to do some major damages to kaido and pulled off adc coc before luffy. Man so good he's doing it unconsciously

B

Ballel

What about the people that joined the raid?
I was not referring to them.
I am talking about how Oda handles the flower capital citizens that think they only have to write some wishes on a bunch of lanterns and then all their problems are gone.
That's the equivalent of praying while a robber or murderer is running towards you instead of understanding the situation and taking action in the form of either running or defending yourself.

The Wano citizens are super detached from reality, in many ways.

there's always Meme who got clowned by Kid and Law who just unlocked their awakening recently
She wasn't able to use AdvCoC
Oda nerfed her to fit the plot

Then again she only fell through the hole and lost to bombs

With CoC bombs and other bells and whistles aren't needed.

Replace Kidd with zoro and Big mom dies right there

Power of advCoC

Oda wants us to feel for these citizens and wants us to identify with them and their problems but he is forgetting that real people can use their brains and take matters into their own hands. This makes One Piece's sheep citizens look ridiculous and actually unrelatable.
You do not know colonization very well or you think that people colonized couldn't use their brain. They did a rebellion 10 years ago and that failed.

I was not referring to them.
I am talking about how Oda handles the flower capital citizens that think they only have to write some wishes on a bunch of lanterns and then all their problems are gone.
That's the equivalent of praying while a robber or murderer is running towards you instead of understanding the situation and taking action in the form of either running or defending yourself.

The Wano citizens are super detached from reality, in many ways.
Man you have some dumb logic

Status
Not open for further replies.