Rate this chapter

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

That also feels like its Kaidos coat next to him, not Big Mom? His coat is missing from his body there.

Kaido is not only gonna die as a lot of us hoped despite the outright deniers in the community too but he's gonna die forgotten underneath Wano too? This really does feel quite a dark and ironic ending for him.

G

Gorosei Informer

Hi Ghostly, I wanna explain you my theory with what will happen to Kaido.
I guess through this lava eruption and contact with sea water he will be wrapped in seastone. I think this is the reaction which creates seastones 😅😅😅😅😅
Yeah that makes sense. Some people were saying that he will be turned into a seastone statue, permanently trapped in it even if he's still alive somehow and thus giving him a fate even worse than death too.

Kaido next chapter:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
That also feels like its Kaidos coat next to him, not Big Mom? His coat is missing from his body there.

Kaido is not only gonna die as a lot of us hoped despite the outright deniers in the community too but he's gonna die forgotten underneath Wano too? This really does feel quite a dark and ironic ending for him.

yeah i think its Kiado's coat and not Big Mom.
so Big Mom is somewhere else then :quest::quest:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

but that arm and 2 legs tho

G

Gorosei Informer

yeah i think its Kiado's coat and not Big Mom.
so Big Mom is somewhere else then :quest::quest:
Its frustrating too as her homies would confirm she was alive, unless they can exist after she's died somehow which I doubt.
Maybe with awakening and they gain full independence if the user dies? And live as long as the lifespan used to create them lasts? Seems a bit too much imo though.

The homies could just disappear if she's died and with her the only BM pirate there (where is Perospero actually? He should be around? Still knocked out or w/e? Or he actually died? Lmao) , nobody else can verify the homies are truly gone except the people who fought her and saw them I guess? They could notice the homies arr gone maybe? But BMs family are much more likely to notice and realise too?

This is just too ambigious and frustrating for me. Would be fucked up if Kaido dies but she lives too instead.

Brago doesn't think they're dead either.